Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Can't get off my R6
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ABS fairings parts in Yamaha purplish blue. Minor scratches here and there but right side has a shattered corner and the cat seems to have eaten a bit of it (molten).

Side fairings (big panel and side arms + front underside black panels) (L+R)
Oem tail light. Perfect working condition, no issues
Textured leather driver and passenger seat. Passenger seat has helmet strap cables and four loop attachments for saddlebags I'm assuming.
OEM front brakelines brake lines (F+R)
OEM chain guard
OEM front turn blinkers (need to be spliced - no connectors)
$120 takes everything that's left. I can arrange for delivery after the first of June. or add shipping.

Everything is located in Palmdale California but I can drive to meet people within reason and I can ship if you cover the costs. Just need this outta the garage.
Thanks!

·
Can't get off my R6
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^ no sorry, the wife still wants to ride. This isn't a track sale, it's just a "I got new parts so the old have to go" type thing. Unfortunately I did not get new passenger pegs so those are staying

·
Registered
31 Posts
I mainly need the housing section. Are they scratched or damaged at all?
I need the right side light, handlebar, and mirror at this moment.
Message me if it's easier.
Thanks
DONNY

Do you mean the oem turn signals on the side fairings.
You will need to splice them onto your bike as I used the connectors.
But I can give you both for $15+shipping

·
Can't get off my R6
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The housing is intact. you would just need some fine grit sand paper to take down the minor rash it has on the bottom. They work just fine.
I can't help you out with the handlebar or mirrors tho. I need those.. Sorry

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.