Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Curves....Yummy...
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
** SOLD **
This is a beautiful 2009 ex Graves Racing R6. It was the "B" bike so the hours are very low as it did not see much use. It is supersport legal, and safety wired to run in AMA, AFM, etc. It is a true race bike, not a converted street bike. It cannot be made street legal as the frame was never registered. I will provide the VIN for confirmation and bike history to anyone interested. Bike is located in Northern California.

The bike is VERY clean, and has NEVER BEEN DOWN. The engine case on the left side shows scrapes, but it was on the "A" bike when it happened. This bike is turn key. It needs nothing. It is ready to go race or trackday. It is very fast, and very capable of turning some serious lap times. I also own the "A" bike, and simply don't need 2 bikes, so I am selling the one that is turn key ready to go.

All fluids, suspension fluids and service, filters, etc. have been done. The bike has 0 hours since the last service. The exhaust, rearsets, and brake lines have only 2 trackdays on them. The bike and suspension is currently setup for 165-170lbs.

*Note - In the photos there is a missing bolt on the rear suspension linkage. This was removed for another bike, and a new one is ordered and will be installed. Also, the photos show the OEM rear brake line and unattached MC, but this will also be installed before sale.

The bike has 2 fuel maps, which are toggled on the handle bar. One map is for AMA spec Sunoco fuel, and the second is pump gas. This is great so you don't need to use the expensive stuff during practice. It also has a Pit Lane speed limiter toggle on the handle bar.

2009 R6 - Never registered
YEC Racing harness and ECU - 2 fuel maps w/bar mounted toggle
Blueprinted motor by Graves- SS legal
Ohlins 25MM cartridge kits - anodized front compression valves
Ohlins TTX rear shock
Ohlins steering damper w/ Graves fork mount
Sharkskins bodywork w/ DZUS fasteners & DB windscreen
Graves R6 seat foam
Graves full Ti exhaust w/ CF canister
Graves Adjustable rearsets w/ CF heel guard
Graves Clip Ons
Graves CF Shark Guard
520 sprockets w/ DID ERV3 gold chain
Brembo foldable clutch lever
Harris fordable brake lever
SS front T brake lines & SS rear line (not installed)
Quickshifter setup w/ GP shifting (reversible if desired)
Engine case covers L & R

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. The bike is available to view in the evenings and most weekends.

Asking $9500. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I recently saw this bike for sale on Craigslist but the ad expired before I could respond. I am hoping it is still for sale. Do you have any contact info for the person you sold it to? The ad on Craigslist was from someone in Sunnyvale.

Thank you in advance.

Rich
AFM #48

[email protected] dot com

** SOLD **
This is a beautiful 2009 ex Graves Racing R6. It was the "B" bike so the hours are very low as it did not see much use. It is supersport legal, and safety wired to run in AMA, AFM, etc. It is a true race bike, not a converted street bike. It cannot be made street legal as the frame was never registered. I will provide the VIN for confirmation and bike history to anyone interested. Bike is located in Northern California.

The bike is VERY clean, and has NEVER BEEN DOWN. The engine case on the left side shows scrapes, but it was on the "A" bike when it happened. This bike is turn key. It needs nothing. It is ready to go race or trackday. It is very fast, and very capable of turning some serious lap times. I also own the "A" bike, and simply don't need 2 bikes, so I am selling the one that is turn key ready to go.

All fluids, suspension fluids and service, filters, etc. have been done. The bike has 0 hours since the last service. The exhaust, rearsets, and brake lines have only 2 trackdays on them. The bike and suspension is currently setup for 165-170lbs.

*Note - In the photos there is a missing bolt on the rear suspension linkage. This was removed for another bike, and a new one is ordered and will be installed. Also, the photos show the OEM rear brake line and unattached MC, but this will also be installed before sale.

The bike has 2 fuel maps, which are toggled on the handle bar. One map is for AMA spec Sunoco fuel, and the second is pump gas. This is great so you don't need to use the expensive stuff during practice. It also has a Pit Lane speed limiter toggle on the handle bar.

2009 R6 - Never registered
YEC Racing harness and ECU - 2 fuel maps w/bar mounted toggle
Blueprinted motor by Graves- SS legal
Ohlins 25MM cartridge kits - anodized front compression valves
Ohlins TTX rear shock
Ohlins steering damper w/ Graves fork mount
Sharkskins bodywork w/ DZUS fasteners & DB windscreen
Graves R6 seat foam
Graves full Ti exhaust w/ CF canister
Graves Adjustable rearsets w/ CF heel guard
Graves Clip Ons
Graves CF Shark Guard
520 sprockets w/ DID ERV3 gold chain
Brembo foldable clutch lever
Harris fordable brake lever
SS front T brake lines & SS rear line (not installed)
Quickshifter setup w/ GP shifting (reversible if desired)
Engine case covers L & R

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. The bike is available to view in the evenings and most weekends.

Asking $9500. Thanks for looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts