Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Punisher
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum. I have been riding for about 5 years now, i have owned my current R6s for about 2 years now. Since i've owned it, I have hit a deer, rebuilt it with a lot of nice goodies, and it has since been stolen and stripped. I am now rebuilding it again with better parts. I currently have a few aftermarket parts on hand. 520 chain conversion, aluminum -1 +2 gears, two brothers black carbon exhaust, power commander 5, all black plastics, all black lights, and a bunch of other stuff. I will be posting pictures as soon as I have it done. I have ran it at the track and my best is a 11.9 all motor. I hope to meet a lot of you and learn a lot more about these bikes as I read more on the forums. My gear consists of all Icon gear including a Variant helmet and Alliance helmet. I will be posting pictures of my gear soon as well.

·
Stunt Rider
7,957 Posts
Aloha!!! Got pics? Black on black on black!!!!!

Ridick - Skeet Skeet Skeet!!!!

·
Punisher
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's a picture of what it looked like before it got stolen. I'll be doing a lot more black this time.

Here's a picture of my Camaro.

and here's a picture of the Jeep.

I like black. lol.
I just moved to Dallas from Salt Lake City so if anyone local wants to show me where some nice areas to ride are let me know!! I can't wait to get this bike done!

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,431 Posts
:wave

·
Stunt Rider
7,957 Posts
Here is a picture of both of my Icon helmets. I love both of them equally.

Black on Black on Black on Black on Black on Black on Black!!!!!!!!:flex:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.