Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
09 r6 team blue
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my 09 took a lil fall last night.. after a full wash of the bike went for one last spin on some curvy roads behind my house and next stop was hospital.. nothing serious some road rash and a badly sprained ankle. as for the bike the pics can do the talking.. now i have an excuse to get a new fairing kit, flush mounts.. and maybe some powder coating without the wife saying im blowing money.. :toocool: back on the road again soon.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

in photo#1 can someone tell me what peice that is thats badly scraped..

·
Sex and Bikes Go Together
1,222 Posts
Well I guess it was the stator cover haha

·
09 r6 team blue
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys im a-o-k. thanks to pain meds lol. i will let you know about that starter cover. looks like thats the only non plastic that needs to be replaced.

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
actually, it might be your lucky day... i see you took off your decals. i have this i can sell you, too. it's from an 08 and predrilled for woodcraft frame sliders. might wanna pick up a set of those, too ;)

·
09 r6 team blue
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
actually, it might be your lucky day... i see you took off your decals. i have this i can sell you, too. it's from an 08 and predrilled for woodcraft frame sliders. might wanna pick up a set of those, too ;)

thanks ill keep it in mind but i think im going to swap this whole kit out with fiat blue and white kit.. with a lil gold powder coat.

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
sounds good, lemme know! if cost is a factor and the kits are too expensive, i can probably get the fairings and cover out to you for around $175 shipped.

·
09 r6 team blue
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
not bad i might just have to jump on that just to keep my current kit for a track day or back up... thanks for the heads up i will def let you know.

·
Impossible is Nothing.
4,278 Posts
good thing your ok...oh just paint the stator cover with engine enamel...cheaper fix, i did that when i low sided last year

1 - 17 of 17 Posts