Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
DILLIGAF
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys? this is just a vid i thought id show everyone, its old tho lol its when i had my 04 R6....yoshi slip on, k&n filter and lowered 3". i now have a 08 R6 and it doesnt like wheelies as much lol but i have only had it about 2 weeks so it will come to me lol

<a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=8536809">walkin it out</a><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=8536809&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed>

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
hahahaha...wait what am i talkin about my wheelies are 2inches high

·
DILLIGAF
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dont see why anyone has to get on this thread and talk sh*t? if u can do better......great! go do better! go watch youtube like faggot ass Paytheon does. i mean, for me being 17 years old i think its pretty damn good and it was on my old R6 i have an 08 that i can do much better on. fu**ing sh*t talkers? never get the point in it?

·
Banned
441 Posts
i dont see why anyone has to get on this thread and talk sh*t? if u can do better......great! go do better! go watch youtube like faggot ass Paytheon does. i mean, for me being 17 years old i think its pretty damn good and it was on my old R6 i have an 08 that i can do much better on. fu**ing sh*t talkers? never get the point in it?
I don't think you need to be THAT harsh but I see where your coming from. And just bc there's vids like that all over youtube doesn't mean you gotta go and shoot him down. It might not be anything special but its the fact that its him. And he never said look at my bad ass sweet wheelie that nobody else can do. So I don't know why you gotta go off and be such an ass about it. Its almost the same as saying theres a thousand candy apple R6's that are just like yours and better so why theres nothing special about yours Paytheon.

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts
right on man... i havent even try' don my 07 R6 lol But i just got my PC3 installed an damn lol i can feel it wanna lift so bad in first lol ..

What gear ya doing that in? And u dumpin the clutch? I wanna do some wheelies lol but terrified lol

·
Tight-N-UP
106 Posts
Not too big on the bashing on here, much rather do it to a persons face so they can at least defend themselves but Paytheon was being as ass about it. Especially on the 2 inch wheelie remark!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
like I said, I thought it was cool man. I dont know why someone has to hate on it. I could see if you said 'check the sickest wheelie evAr!!!' but you seem humble. I thought we were all kinda on the same team here. We have enough people against us. Dont turn on eachother

·
DILLIGAF
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hell yea lol i just figured id show a damn video haha but HBharrison i was in 3rd and just popped the clutch and u can hear me shift to 4th at the end, i have a 08 now and it comes up alot easier i can pop it up and stay at a steady speed now......AMEN JPshof....and super6er99 i feel ya bro...that python fag aint ready to meet in person haha

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts
hell yea lol i just figured id show a damn video haha but HBharrison i was in 3rd and just popped the clutch and u can hear me shift to 4th at the end, i have a 08 now and it comes up alot easier i can pop it up and stay at a steady speed now......AMEN JPshof....and super6er99 i feel ya bro...that python fag aint ready to meet in person haha
Since i am running the same shit as u ( MJSperformance headers, GYTR but 07 R6 ) what rpm u at when u pull in the clutch an then let it out? an when u let it out... do you just release the clutch 100% an quick?

·
DILLIGAF
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i get it at about 8k in 2nd and dump the clutch hard then just ride it out lol it stands str8 up

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts
i get it at about 8k in 2nd and dump the clutch hard then just ride it out lol it stands str8 up
i thought u just said 3rd? lol or is that just in the video an normally u do it in 2nd?

What gear did ya start attempting them in ? 3rd? at 8k rpm? And when u dumped the clutch were u just keeping it at 8k rpm? And ( sorry for all the questions lol ) When u say dump the clutch u mean.. pull in quick an release all in the same mottion pretty much right? Should i start off slower?:rolleyes:

·
DILLIGAF
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i thought u just said 3rd? lol or is that just in the video an normally u do it in 2nd?

What gear did ya start attempting them in ? 3rd? at 8k rpm? And when u dumped the clutch were u just keeping it at 8k rpm? And ( sorry for all the questions lol ) When u say dump the clutch u mean.. pull in quick an release all in the same mottion pretty much right? Should i start off slower?:rolleyes:
well if i wanted to do one sittin down id put it in 2nd get up to 8k rpm and then pull in the clutch rev it pretty high and release it fast, if i wanted to do one standing i would so the same thing but in 3rd gear. and its ok, about the questions lol, just to start of tho man id just put it in 2nd at a low rpm and give it gas and once it gets up around 8k just pop that clutch and try to ride it out lol im not that great on instructions haha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts