Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This happened to me 2 weekends ago and the more I have thought about it the funnier it seems to be......

Ok so it's saturday morning after a loooooong night of binge drinking and my boy, who keeps his 600RR in my garage, and I were pulling into the driveway. Well.......I always pull up the driveway in 2nd gear and just roll right on into the garage, well i must have stomped one too many gears down. I was just getting up over the curb when wham the front end comes flyin up and i fell off the back of the bike. I mean this ****** was at 1 o'clock. i some how managed to slide off the back of the bike while still having a hold of the clip-ons. It took all of my strength and athletic ability to keep that thing from looping while running up the driveway. Well i managed to steer it away from the brick divider that seperates a single car door from the rest of the garage and i ran that bitch right into the big garage door and then down she plopped. my friend in front of me, already parked and watching the whole thing, was laughing his ass off, he seriously had tears in his eyes. he said all he heard was a big rev and then feet dragging. I WAS SHOOK UP but after a couple of seconds to get my witts about me I started laughing my ass off as well. Besides a little scare the only damage was a fingernail clipping size scrape on the tail where it had rubbed up against the brick. ohh yea and two dents in the garage door where my front and rear tires hit the closed garage door. :mrgreen: Fookin nutz. :hammer

I wish I could have gotten that on tape cuz that would have won me some $$$. But at least I know what it's like to do a 1 O'Clock wheelie.....and I wouldn't recomend trying it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Damn, thats amazing you were able to keep the thing from falling. Maybe you should try out for the circus or something. Your talents may pay off.

That stories funny as hell, its a good thing your alright. Stay safe dude. :hammer

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
dumbass :lmao

·
Registered
712 Posts
LMAO...that just gives me a hilarious mental picture. Glad you and the six are okay!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Damn.....I did not think the balance point was that far back. :hammer You must have good balance while drunk :cheers :throwup

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
dam man, you alomst messed up, good to hear you didnt screw the bike up to much. and next time do it on purpose and show us some film dammit :mrgreen:

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
LOL!!!!... i bet the first thing you did after all of that was check to see if anyone seen it. LOL!!!.... thats what i always do. at least you could share that funny moment with a buddy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts