Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
KEEP UP!
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Speed carried on highway isn't too excessive. Mistook a sheriff for a CHP @4:40, slowed down until identifying car as county sheriff. After that the show continued.:sneaky
Vid is kinda long, those who just enjoy just watching riding videos will have no prob with it's length.
Cheers

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Speed carried on highway isn't too excessive. Mistook a sheriff for a CHP @4:40, slowed down until identifying car as county sheriff. After that the show continued.:sneaky
Vid is kinda long, those who just enjoy just watching riding videos will have no prob with it's length.
Cheers
What difference does that make?

Also, you know how fcking expensive fast tickets are, right? I could've bought 4 or 5 trackdays with the amount I spent on tickets and lawyers (not to mention losing my license for 6 months).. and I only got 2.

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
Now I am definitely not one for saying take it to the track or you are stupid for doing that on the street. But come the fcuk on.

That is just some stupid shit right there.

Splitting cars at speeds well above the speed limit. You are not only putting yourself at major danger but with as many cars that were out there you put a lot of other people in danger.

I hate you for even making me take this stance because I hate when people start preaching on this forum but this shit sir is stupid. I respect your right to ride how you want to but please don't post this shit out there for all to see so some noob can look at it and think oh how cool. Set a fcuking example.

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
A website, twitter, and facebook so not only does he have a completely unearned sense of self worth, but he doesn't actually post any original content on any of them. :laugh

·
KEEP UP!
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ladies Ladies please one at a time! You all can't jump my bone at once.
I see why some of you are still on a 600 riding the street.Hahahaha

Moderator please close this thread. Next time I'll post a vid of knitting mittens or something more your speed ladies.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
Ladies Ladies please one at a time! You all can't jump my bone at once.
I see why some of you are still on a 600 riding the street.Hahahaha

Moderator please close this thread. Next time I'll post a vid of knitting mittens or something more your speed ladies.

Cheers
hahahahahhahaahah

2011 has been great so far...

I'll find kids on 125cc bikes showing more skill than your sorry ass. idiot

·
Spend ALL the monies!
1,853 Posts
:flex: :bowroll

1 - 20 of 202 Posts