Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
stuntin like my daddy
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i had just pulled up to school on the bike, killed it in gear. put the kickstand down, but it rolled forward about an inch, and folded the kickstand up. now i have some awesome scuffs on it. nothing on the paint though. :lmao in front of the whole high school.
:nono:nono

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
rookie.....:laugh

·
formerly usmc08r6
1,313 Posts
well scuffs or not it should pull some ass just having a bike in high school

·
Registered
597 Posts
In front of the 'whole high school' huh. I have a feeling like 8 ppl saw it and you were really super embarrassed but it happens to the best of us.

·
stuntin like my daddy
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and the scuffs arent even visible unless you lean it away from the kickstand, so nothing bad. i would put a picture up, but i'm in school, all sites are blocked except for this for some reason? :)

·
Gotta get up to get down.
1,117 Posts

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Wouldn't be worried. High school isn't a major part of your life, I thought I'd keep in contact with my good friends from high school forever but after that they moved on.

Just get some rubbing compound to try to remove it or stickers.

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
Don't feel to bad, I walked or ran to high school, more running....someone was always lookin to kick my ass. If downing your bike is the biggest embarrassment you've had at high school, your a head of the game dude.

·
^ Jose, but call me Chato
3,729 Posts
you should have played it off by turning around and shotting at it with your finger, then walked off like it was no big deal.

·
Sex and Bikes Go Together
1,222 Posts
wish I had a bike in school, i wouldve gotten a hell of a lot of tang

1 - 20 of 27 Posts