Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Raven got its makeover
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am active duty army, i was a recruiter in ohio, just south of toledo, and then was transfered to FT.Myer, VA. I baught the trailer to use to help me move down her to MD(500miles) and had then intentions of keeping the trailer to haul the bike around, but i havent used it since i got here. The trailer is practically brand new, only 500 miles on it. Its a tandem axle trailer and measures 16ft long and 6'8" wide for the flooring. Its a wood flooring thats made of 2x8's. The tires are nice and big and tucked under fender wells. The trailer has lights and is road ready. It has a jack on the front of it for when it sits.

Trailer is awesome i just have no use for it and its taking up a parking space in my community. I baught it brand bew in april for 16??.00 and its a 2008 model, and i have the title. I'm asking 1200.00 Its not costing me anything to keep it but i could use the money.

Will post pics shortly

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Damn it looks nice, I could think of plenty of uses for it but I got no house to park it at :(

·
Raven got its makeover
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i get a free parking spot in the lot by my condo so it sits there. i even drill 1/4 inch holes in the floor mid way thru it for tie downs. they can be taken out tho. its an awesome trailer and has served me well, i just dont need it anymore and could use the money i guess

·
Raven got its makeover
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still for sale, a great quality trailer almost brand new for hundreds cheaper!

·
Raven got its makeover
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
price lowered. 1000.00 flat last offer. makes a good trailer for anything, bikes, four wheelers, snow mobiles, a landscaping company, moving, anything. i need the money now and havent used it since i baught it. only 4 months old!!!

·
Raven got its makeover
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SOLD today to some track guys, atleast i know its going to good use.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts