1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
My ZX6R ate my R6!
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
i never heard about MWR. it could be a real thing.

but that plate looks like an air restrict to me :lmao

·
Your performance needs
235 Posts
Interesting.

My guess at that price those wont be flying off the shelf :sing

Wonder if anyone on here has used one and if they really work as good as they say they do.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Probably works like one of those throttle body spacers they sell for saweet civics... obstructs the channel and makes a funny noise. Instant street cred though. Or maybe those crazy Europeans are on to something? Too expensive for me to try though.

·
My ZX6R ate my R6!
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Probably works like one of those throttle body spacers they sell for saweet civics... obstructs the channel and makes a funny noise. Instant street cred though. Or maybe those crazy Europeans are on to something? Too expensive for me to try though.
Yeah it initially made me think of the tornado. :lmao

However who knows, maybe they are onto something. I wonder if MotoGP really uses them? Still $180 is too much for me to spend to try it

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
This ain't no Dyson!!! I like how the make it look all fancy!:popcorn:

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
It may or may not deliver, but considering that your bike isnt a motogp bike and that main restriction on the stock setup is probably the head (evidenced by the zero gain you get by adding a BMC, K&N, etc), you wont notice much other than your intake being quieter. Build your engine and this theory may in fact hold water, but for you street and track day guys with stock motors, save your dough and buy a track day.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
08-10 r6 is $165 shipped off Ebay...

may consider this one.....I did just buy a BMC race though, showed up yesterday...:laugh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts