Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
^^^ Ginger here...
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm selling a project that I have had for a little bit now that I just don't have time for anymore. I was going to make it into a hard tail bobber but I just have way too many projects.

It has a new battery. I have disassembled, cleaned and reinstalled the carbs with new gaskets. The bike runs but needs a new gas tank. It has a pretty good amount of rust inside. I got a quote to have it dipped and resealed for ($75). The bike is almost all there to build back to stock. Right now, it is in rolling condition. I can demonstrate that it turns over and would run with a gas tank. The bike is stripped down to the essentials because I was planning on powder coating the frame.

I have no idea how many miles are on the clock. It comes with a box of parts too. It's not in riding condition.

I think it needs a new clutch ($65) but I’m not sure. It sometimes clicks while rolling. Here is a link to the bike while it's running. I got it started 11/17/10. The funnel is just a rig to use as a temporary gas tank to demonstrate the bike.

http://video.cardomain.com/VideoPlayer.aspx?id=2087677

The bike has a clean title in hand and I’m asking $250 OBO. I can deliver within reason if you need me too. PM me or text/call at 757/615-7294.

Thanks for looking,

Casey

·
^^^ Ginger here...
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, im located in Chesapeake, VA 23320.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts