Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHAT'S UP EVERYONE? just wanted to say i just put on the 2ct's on my 05' raven and what a difference!!! the stock d218's are absolute garbage compared to these. i put 7500 miles on the 218's and still had about 1/2 inch of strip left,iv'e had the 2ct's for two days and the strips are gone!" no more little guy on the side" if anyone doubts these tires,don't. they inspire confidence,ability,and control.by far the best upgrade i have done(damper,exhaust,sprockets,ext.) p.s. thanks for all the threads on these tires they were very helpful!

·
I miss Cali rides :/
1,039 Posts
i had the dciii's and liked them alot. switched back to regular pp's though because of price and wear, but am going to try out a full set of 2cts on my next tire change. i had a rear 2ct with a reg pp front and really liked the feedback i got from the rear tire.

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
I just changed out to the 2CT's on my 08 and they are awesome. I did some break in on them this morning, and then went out all day with the wife, and some friends. The tires are great they have so much more grip and I feel so much better on the bike now.

·
Sticky-side-down.
465 Posts
What size tires are you guys running? I am looking to get a set for my new 07 R6 and was hoping you guys could lend me a hand with your street and track impressions of what sizes you are running.

Thanks a bunch, and great tire Michelin.:toocool:

·
Banned
347 Posts
I made a thread about this exact same thing a while back.. Anyway, the PP's are friggen awesom! I never realized how much I didn't like the qualifiers until I changed em out. The PP's really do inspire confidence, feels like your cornering on rails, good pick man.

·
Registered
401 Posts
damn, this is an old thread....:laugh
well atleast hes using the search button lol.

im running 003RS's but my friend wont stop talking about these tires..i may give em a try next summer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.