Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
opinions on which is better 2 brothers X-metal high mount carbon fiber or micron cf high mount

for a 04 Blue R6

any input would be appreciated

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
its all opinions here. i personally like the two brothers x metal carbon fiber. i just like the unique carbon fiber design, thats about it. micron makes some nice quality pipes but i dont really care for the huge cans in a high mount thats why i went with devil sb2.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I like the looks and sound of the two brothers over the micron, but i like the micron's quality better.

It would be a hard decision to pic one of the two if it were my choice.

·
Registered
963 Posts
In Roadracing world, they have an interview with the guy who rode that RC51 that supposedly went 200+

He says he was going about 130 to 140mph. All he had were slip-ons and a few other cosmetic mods, but nothing big. No NOS, nothing. They dynoed his bike at a bike shop, and the bike shop said his bike couldn't even get anywhere near that. I think they said his top speed would be between 160 and 170 max.

Roadracing world talked to the traffic cop about the dyno results and all that, but the cop stands by his word that he did 200+. I guess he didn't want to look like he made a big math mistake by saying he went 200+. The magazine even has a picture of his ticket in it.

·
Banned
786 Posts
No I don't , you crackpipe baby. Got rid of the fender while back, you forget so soon....... :moon :moon :moon

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the input i just bought a 2 brothers standard mount cf

i went with standard mount so i could keep the rear pegs for my girl

got it for 415 to my door from morepowerracing.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts