Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT THE ****, and it was on my buddy's xbox !!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLL BEAST MODE ENGAGED.

/epeen strech

·
Juan's Baby Daddy
10,928 Posts
They are a bitch to get on HC: TDM.....

·
Registered
408 Posts
my buddy and i one night traded on nukes..

5 in a row... but actually 6 we both got nukes in one game..

1st game he called it in
2nd game i called it in
3rd game he called it in
4th game we both got nukes but he let me pop mine (he has more nukes under his belt)
5th game he called it in
6th game everyone else left the lobby... and we actually played against ppl with skill...

They are a bitch to get on HC: TDM.....
i love HC: TDM its a snipers wet dream (no ghey kill cam to give away your location)
one time i got 22-0 but reached the max kills... FML

·
I'm on a boat
809 Posts
Wasteland the easiest map to get them on.

Wander around the edge with a sniper rifle (obv. hardline on), get 6 kills, use chopper gunner, get up to 11 kills, get AC 130, get up to 24 kills, skeetskeet in opposing team's eyesockets.

·
Registered
408 Posts

Wander around the edge with a sniper rifle (obv. hardline on), get 6 kills, use chopper gunner, get up to 11 kills, get AC 130, get up to 24 kills, skeetskeet in opposing team's eyesockets.

yes in wasteland they spawn in the open... you gotta love shooting fish in a barrel.

·
I can ban you
33,575 Posts

you fail!

you can't get the chopper gunner and the ac130 in the same game... they are both the 11th killstreak

·
I'm on a boat
809 Posts
you fail!

you can't get the chopper gunner and the ac130 in the same game... they are both the 11th killstreak
I meant Attack Helicopter, my bad. The 7 KS.

·
I'm on a boat
809 Posts
haha... i figured... I still prefer the harrier strike.. the attack helicopter very rarely kills people for me
Meh, harrier might get you 1-2 kills on initial strike then 1-2 more, but it's so easy to shoot down. Attack chopper moves around a lot and is much harder to bring down, I feel like I get more kills with it.

·
2,122 Posts
The harrier straight rapes some times...but other times it does get shot down way to easy.... Everytime I used the attack heli I call it in and it goes down ASAP

1 - 20 of 90 Posts