Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching 2 wheel tuesday today and in the middle of the show, Greg read an article saying that Connecticut Senator Bill Finch wants to ban the sales and use of pocket bikes and ATV's in the state. Now i know this may have nothing to do with some of us on here but if they ban them, it could lead to a ban of motorcycles in general. i know this is unlikely but still possible so to take any possibility of this happening out, e-mail him telling him your thoughts to keep the whole sport alive. Bill's e-mail is at the bottom of the article.

here is a link to the whole article on cycle news:
http://www.cyclenews.com/ShowStory.asp?HeadlineID=7094

Also on the show, they had a great interview as well as a media day with Tommy Hayden and riding his ZX-6RR (i know it is not an R6).

Here is an article on 2 wheel tuesday.

it was a really great show. if you did'nt see it, it is on again on thursday.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
That blows!

Just goes to show your what kind of morons live in CT!!

Right Pen :hammer

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Some people are ignorant, and want things illegal for no good reason, but because they have nothing better to bitch and complain about

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
I'm not really sure how some of these people come up with some of these stupid laws. Instead of dealing with real issues that effect people that live in their state (ex. NY has not had an on-time budget in my life time... I'm 24 - pass a law that hurts the only people who can pass the budget :cuss ).

Maybe he just needs to get :hump

Probably had his wife cheat on him with a sportbikers

:worship

1 - 6 of 6 Posts