Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
R6's Forever
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I am new to the forum and I own a 2000 R6 and I have browsed the forum and look around and seen lots of topics on undertails. I looked over the 02 conversion thread and have realized that that is a lot of work and since I just replaced my 2000 battery I don't see it as the positive solution. I was looking at the Extreme Graphics Moto Design undertail and didnt really like it too much so I have decided to go with the ebay tail listed here as my most plausible option.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/YAMAHA-R6-1999-2002-99-02-UNDERTAIL-BLUE-08_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35580QQihZ001QQitemZ110243344418QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

My question is does anybody know if these sort of tails colour match well and if they are fairly easy to install? I saw with the 02 that the battery tray and such had to be replaced I was wondering if this tail would almost fit into place (maybe even with a bit of retrofitting as that is ok). Does anybody have one on their bike and possibly have a picture to post so I could see what it looks like before I buy one?

Thanks to all who view this and any input you all have.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts