Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if its possible i wouldnt think it would be but has anyone seen or have or know some one who can make or sell an undertail for an 01

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
IXIL, Wolf and there might be a couple of others.

But for what an underseat costs you could get low mount, PCIII and custom map.

Its up to you.

Looks OR performance.

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
z31maniac said:

Its up to you.

Looks OR performance.
well let me step in and correct the quote. you could get a slip on, flow commander and a jet kit for about the same price as the IXIL undertail exhausts.

wolf doesnt offer the undertail exhausts anymore. PCIII are used in fuel injected models from '03+.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Oh please no..........You wanto go super sic fast or have a butthole on your bike????

:hammer JK man

·
Registered
257 Posts
ill sell u my blueflame undertail, but i honestly wouldnt suggest it unless u have time and skills to modify the tail to fit it.

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
[quote='01R6]Oh please no..........You wanto go super sic fast or have a butthole on your bike????

:hammer JK man[/quote]

make that 2, IXIL undertails have twin cans.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YES I DO WANT A BUTT HOLE ON THE BACK OF MY BIKE

I already have a full system. i would love to buy your sick ass undertail exhaust. how much and would you consider a trade for a full system

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
stoneloco808 said:
z31maniac said:

Its up to you.

Looks OR performance.
well let me step in and correct the quote. you could get a slip on, flow commander and a jet kit for about the same price as the IXIL undertail exhausts.

wolf doesnt offer the undertail exhausts anymore. PCIII are used in fuel injected models from '03+.
Ooops sorry about that wasn't paying attention to '01.

·
Registered
705 Posts
My cousin has an R1, and he made an undertail exhaust out of his D&D. Well his dad owns a body shop, so the guys there helped him. They cut it in half so it was 2 small exhaust, little fat ones, and they he put camaro tips on them and the came out under the tail. Looks allright. I don't know, questionable the way he did it, but some people liked it, others didn't. It was different, that's for sure.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Argosax... im am very interested in your exhaust, what are you selling it for?

Does anyone know of links to tutorials to make your own undertail exhaust?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts