Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been waiting forever, and it finally came! I emailed them about 6 months ago, and they said they weren't going to make it, but they did!!!! Anyway, it is Wolf Exhaust. They don't have any pictures yet (that I know of), but you get a good idea from the R1. They say that this one is a single underseat, not a dual.
So you all can thank me for begging them to make it. hahaha :boob

·
Registered
20 Posts
How much does the exhaust cost? Can you post some pics of your own exhaust? Do you think it looks better than the Blue Flame exhaust?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I'm also wondering about pix. I'm wondering about the looks of it, i'd hope it doesn't make it look like the 600rr, you know, the "that's a nice asshole under the seat look" :roll:

I'm still lovin' my full carbon gyt-r!!!

By the way, I'll say hi to everyone, and hope i get addicted to this forum just as much as the others im at, looks great!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, when I said it finally came, I meant that it finally became available. The price tag is $1,500.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey miraclegrau im from sd too! my friends said they saw a hot girl riding an r6 before, maybe it was you! :mrgreen: im sorry but its just so sexy to see a girl riding, and if you can do wheelies too! :hammer what more could a guy ask for!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Have you ever looked into getting the Blue Flame Underseat exhaust - www.blueflameexhaust.com ? It's cheaper $1081.27 and I think looks better. I don't know if it's easier to install or if you have to do any type of cutting, but all I know is it's probably the best looking exhaust for the R6 and it sounds Hella Nasty.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet looking underseat, but it isn't for a 2003. Wolf is the only one that makes an underseat for the 03. I wish there were more out there, there probably will be in a couple years,,,I hate waiting.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Oooh, that wolf exhaust is pretty damn sweet lookin! Kick in the junk on the price though.
Bet it produces one of those nice one of a kind howls, that we'd all love.

·
Registered
20 Posts
miraclegrau said:
Sweet looking underseat, but it isn't for a 2003. Wolf is the only one that makes an underseat for the 03. I wish there were more out there, there probably will be in a couple years,,,I hate waiting.
That's too bad that they don't have the BlueFlame exhaust for the '03. Even though I like the BlueFlame exhaust better, the Wolf one is still hot.

·
Registered
308 Posts
hcsl3 said:
Have you ever looked into getting the Blue Flame Underseat exhaust - www.blueflameexhaust.com ? It's cheaper $1081.27 and I think looks better. I don't know if it's easier to install or if you have to do any type of cutting, but all I know is it's probably the best looking exhaust for the R6 and it sounds Hella Nasty.

Holly Crap that looks sweet!! YEA! its looks like The MV Augusta F4

Not to hot about the wolf. but kinda looks like the froggies

·
sit back and enjoy
535 Posts
oreo_rr said:
doesnt really look good tho
the wolf exhaust
maybe cos its a single exhaust...
maybe if two would be better..
what a way to raise a thread from the dead.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts