Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The bike is now on it's way to the UK. Unless you live in England, it's not easily available to you.

$7500 OBO

I have a 2004 Aprilia RSV1000R Factory with 12,XXX miles. It has a clean title and has only been street ridden by my girlfriend since she bought it in December of 2006 with 5,500 miles on it. She's afraid of it now and wants something with a little less power and lighter. I love it, but don't want the responsibility of an Italian bike with the cost of maintenance and replacement parts. I'm quite content with my Yamaha's. It's up to date on it's services and runs flawlessly. It's completely original except for a Devil exhaust system ( have original too). It's the Factory R, so it comes with OZ wheels, Ohlins suspension and Brembo brakes. We're asking $8,000 obo.... If you are serious, I can add more pictures. These are the only ones that I have on the computer right now. The bike is in my garage in Omaha, Nebraska.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lower price -$7500 OBO

The bike is a true European bike that was imported to the US from England/Germany (military). I'd like to sell this over here, if not it's another 2 month voyage back over and will be sold in the UK.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts