Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
shut up, i will do what i want. wheelies? whats that. corners? do em, gear? im a bad ass.
you said 'enjoy.' i did not 'enjoy' your pictures for the reasons listed. your wheelie needs improvement, a helmet and gloves will not be fun for slide across the pavement, and those chicken strips would sell for about $9 a side at your local KFC establishment.

cute bike though. :rolleyes:

Discussion starter · #24 ·
you said 'enjoy.' i did not 'enjoy' your pictures for the reasons listed. your wheelie needs improvement, a helmet and gloves will not be fun for slide across the pavement, and those chicken strips would sell for about $9 a side at your local KFC establishment.

cute bike though. :rolleyes:
dont care

Nice pictures of a clean bike. Good choice on your exhaust and keep on riding :)
thanks dude!
Let people ride how they want :yes
now THAT makes sense!

Took awhile, but sombody finally brought it up.

Let people ride how they want :yes
or use the opportunity to educate someone who is obviously not intelligent enough to properly protect themselves. ride however you'd like. i could care less if you just bought the bike to cruise to and from starbucks, or do iron-butt rallies. but jesus christ, at least make an attempt to protect yourself.

the op is asking to get made fun of for posting that 'wheelie' photo. seriously?

btw - it's the internet. if you want to take things to heart, go back to facebook. i saw your girlfriend liked a dude's post, might want to make your relationship facebook official.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
or use the opportunity to educate someone who is obviously not intelligent enough to properly protect themselves. ride however you'd like. i could care less if you just bought the bike to cruise to and from starbucks, or do iron-butt rallies. but jesus christ, at least make an attempt to protect yourself.

the op is asking to get made fun of for posting that 'wheelie' photo. seriously?

btw - it's the internet. if you want to take things to heart, go back to facebook. i saw your girlfriend liked a dude's post, might want to make your relationship facebook official.
still dont care

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.