Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F.S. Michigan: 2004 Yamaha YZF-R6 AMAZING CONDITION - $5590 PRICE DROP

For sale is a 04' R6 in the black/red paint scheme with white accents. The bike has 11.5K miles on it and is in great condition. No dents or dings. The owner before me was a young woman who tipped the bike in her driveway when her dog jumped in front of her and scraped the side very lightly. She quit riding and sold the bike. I bought it and replaced a few things that got scraped. It has a brand new OEM Yamaha stator cover, brand new urethane bar ends (can handle a tipover if your a new rider), T-Rex low profile frame sliders (same purpose as the bar ends). In addition the bike has a fully adjustable suspension from the factory preload/rebound/riding height, and I have installed a Yoshimura slip on full size canister exhaust. The bike sounds amazing, runs great, and starts right up no problems. Tires are in great condition and have plenty of riding left on them. When the stator cover was replaced the oil was changed to motoul synthetic motorcycle oil. Plugs have been cleaned and airbox is regularly checked. The fairing is barely scrached in two spots SEE PICS, its very minimal, anyone I mention the scratches to only says "Wow I didn't even notice" I have painted the rear wheel black to match the front rim. NEVER STUNTED OR HAD THE FRONT WHEEL IN THE AIR. BIKE IS IN IMMACULATE SHAPE!

I am asking $5590 for the bike pretty firm.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask, just send me an email. more pics if you want them.

[email protected]

*2004 R6 - 600cc
*11,500 miles
*Super CLEAN BIKE - dont even know its scratched (see pics)
*Adjustable suspension
*Yoshimura Exhaust
*Frame sliders / Bar ends
*Front tire-Dunlop Rear tire- Michelin Pilot Power 190/50ZR-17
*Painted Rear Rim

Can include for an extra $110, A Brand new Size M Joe Rocket Black/White Flame Mesh Jacket. (have pics just email.)

Asking $5590
Only trade looking for is a Polaris Sportsman 600, 700, 800, with cash

PICS:

·
Sexy Time
757 Posts
no offense but it has scratches and over 11k miles , you'll have better luck on craigslist or ebay if thats what you want out of it. And whoever told you a 2004 has 120 hp with a slip on is on crack. the 2007 has like 115 or so at the crank a slip on might give you one hp

·
Registered
104 Posts
2003-2004 dynoed with exhaust, PCIII, and Air filter at 98hp at the wheels.

My 2005 with the hotter cam, exhaust, PCIII, and Air Filter dynoed at exactly 100hp.

Also it took me 2 months to sell my 05 with 7,000 miles and had absolutely no scratches and more mods for 5,700.oo

I'd think about your price, if you plan to sell it at all quickly.

my .02

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Alright I cant believe this has started with the first post...here we go again.

To the guys above ^^ you arent a very good sales person then....I am not changing the price unless someone brings me a deal I cant turn down. I have priced, valued, and appraised for the current market and I know where this bike stands compared to the general population of r6's.

TO ALL PEOPLE PLANNING TO POST ANYTHING NEGATIVE OR NO PRODUCTIVE TO THE SALE OF THIS BIKE
STOP, I will not change my price because of your experiences. I have sold several vehicles online at several different forums. DO NOT TELL ME THAT I NEED TO RE-EVALUATE MY PRICE, I have done my research. Now if you want to make an offer, that is different than just telling me I am asking to much. Please be understanding when trying to sell an item its really un-helpful when someone is saying your asking to much. This is just general for everyones for sale forums....dont do it.

If you have questions concerning the bike or would like more pics etc......THEN POST. But otherwise do not pick apart my classified ad PLEASE.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And I will update the horsepower #. I forgot what it was stock and that is what the first website with specs said it was. My fault, error repaired.

·
Motorcycle Drive By
791 Posts
good luck

·
Lets ride.
4,371 Posts
Re: F.S. Michigan: 2004 Yamaha YZF-R6 AMAZING CONDITION - $5950

The faring is barely scrached in two spots SEE PICS, its so minimal anyone I mention the scratches to only say "Wow I didnkt even notice" I have paited the rear wheel black to match the front rim, give the bike a cleaner look. NEVER STUTED OR HAD THE FRONT WHEEL IN THE AIR. BIKE IS IN IMMACULATE SHAP!

Had this bike sidewalk appraised for about $6400 before framesliders and rear rim paint. I am asking $5950 for the bike pretty firm.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask, just send me an email. more pics if you want them.

[email protected]

*2004 R6 - Horsepower and Torque numbers (http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/yamaha_yzf-r6_2004.php)
*11,500 miles
*Super CLEAN BIKE - dont even know its scratched (see pics)
*Adjustable suspension
*Yoshimura Exhaust
*Frame sliders / Bar ends
*Front tire-Dunlop Rear tire- Michelin Pilot Power 190/50ZR-17
*Painted Rear Rim

Can include for an extra $110, A Brand new Size M Joe Rocket Black/White Flame Mesh Jacket. (have pics just email.)

Asking $5950
Good to to know it has never been stuted before. You have a good chance of selling the bike seeing that it is in good shap. And how credible is a sidewalk appraisal?

Good luck selling it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
awesome pictures, good luck on the sale!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Updated and PRICE DROPPED!!! The only trade I would be interested in, would be a Polaris Sportsman 600/700/800 with cash.

Here is a pic of the jacket I have

1 - 14 of 14 Posts