Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Custom User Title
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 r6 headers for sale. pretty sure we all know you can throw these on any 06+ and put on a slipon and have a full system..... Great condition, no nicks scrapes or bumps/cracks. $75 bucks

US AMA spec 209's. 190/55 and 120/70. Medium rear, soft front. pretty standard for most tracks around the country from what i've been told. These have 4 laps on them, and they are NOT race laps. the front still has the rubber nipples on it. They are basically brand new, they have about 8 miles on them.
$200 OBO

pics to follow.

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Maybe some pics would help your thread.

·
It's The Anxiety Effect
60 Posts
Pm'd..

·
It's The Anxiety Effect
60 Posts
Why the hell do you keep BUMPING this dude.?? i SAID i pm'd you.. dont bother asking about picks, cuz i told the man a WEEK ago i'ld buy the header and it was sold... dont post shit FOR SALE, if youre not gonna post pics or actually wanna SELL it... there's a header for sale fellas.. i'm movin on bro, sorry bought your luck.. you should check your mail man.!

·
candy red
7,505 Posts
Why the hell do you keep BUMPING this dude.?? i SAID i pm'd you.. dont bother asking about picks, cuz i told the man a WEEK ago i'ld buy the header and it was sold... dont post shit FOR SALE, if youre not gonna post pics or actually wanna SELL it... there's a header for sale fellas.. i'm movin on bro, sorry bought your luck.. you should check your mail man.!
someone is upset...

·
Custom User Title
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you actually offered me less than i was asking (including shipping)

sorry.

as far as not making pics, my g/f's grand mother passed away, so i've been helping with that, insane days at work and i have a test i've been waiting on for 5 years next week. a lot on my plate. ill get some up asap

·
Braaaaapp Ride till I die
1,081 Posts
2005 r6 headers for sale. pretty sure we all know you can throw these on any 06+ and put on a slipon and have a full system..... Great condition, no nicks scrapes or bumps/cracks. $75 bucks

US AMA spec 209's. 190/55 and 120/70. Medium rear, soft front. pretty standard for most tracks around the country from what i've been told. These have 4 laps on them, and they are NOT race laps. the front still has the rubber nipples on it. They are basically brand new, they have about 8 miles on them.
$200 OBO

pics to follow.
what kind of headers?? im rockin an 07 R6r PM me im Interested!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts