Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I used to have an R6...
63 Posts
tape

I can get the tape from my mechanic. It is in any color I dont know the price but I can find out this weekend.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
it would have to be pretty flexible tape or when you go around the rim, youll get wrinkles...

·
I used to have an R6...
63 Posts
rim tape

It is designed to go on the rims....It is about 1/4 in wide and semi-stretchy I will get prices and specs tonight.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Yeah I was planning on going to the local sign shop, get some measurements and everything and seeing how much to get some made up for my 6, let me know if you want to know what I find out, if he can get good color matches I could get some made up for guys on here and send them to ya. (for a fee of course) or go to your local sign shop and check it out.

BE4TNUT

·
Registered
58 Posts
3M reflective tape isnt Cheap... for a roll its like $100. search and you'll see..

·
Registered
42 Posts
i work for an advertising media group and i have put blue stripes on my rims on my 04 r6 and it was as simple as getting the measurments and being very careful. i have a vinyl cutter at work and it cuts perfect circumference of the rim and its been on my rim since i saw the 05s and i havent had any problems

·
I used to have an R6...
63 Posts
tape

two rims both sides any color $10 via USPS Priority mail from 09627 will very very easy... :stupic

1 - 16 of 16 Posts