Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen any pics of the 2005 R6, I'm selling my 2001 today, hoping the 2005 R6 will have the R1 exhaust pipes............

·
Registered
836 Posts
I am hoping they keep the frame geometry the same, but add USD forks with radial mount brakes. That way I can vampire a set off of an '05 to put on my racebike. :mrgreen:

Oh, and I doubt we will see ANYTHING about the '05 until September or later. No way Yamaha is going to sabotage the sales of the '04's.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
RockyR6 said:
I am hoping they keep the frame geometry the same, but add USD forks with radial mount brakes. That way I can vampire a set off of an '05 to put on my racebike. :mrgreen:

Oh, and I doubt we will see ANYTHING about the '05 until September or later. No way Yamaha is going to sabotage the sales of the '04's.
ya that would be nice, i could use some of those too :mrgreen:

·
Registered
829 Posts
I have only seen photo shopped versions of the R6. I hope the 05 has the upside down forks, a single untertail exhaust, radial mount brakes, and about 5- 10 more horse power. Oh and $500 cheaper would be nice too.
I have been searchign for spy shots for several months now. But still have not found any sketches or anything.

-DJ1298

1 - 4 of 4 Posts