1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I know where I'm goin for vacation next year!!!!!! **** YEA!!!!! We should have a huge forum gathering up there if it really goes down.....that would be pure madness.......

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I'm sure we can get some of the Texas Crew out there.
SixxerStock 2005 :hammer

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
I can tell you that the Texas crazy fuckers will be there FOR SURE!!!!

I am sooooooo in!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
So again....

We rent a motorhome.
We rent a trailer for the bikes.
ROADTRIP!!!! :cheers

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
I'm thinking......

T.W.A.T. trip!!! haha That is gonna make people ask questions!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Awesome.....I will see you boys there......maybe I'll ride to TX and then jump up on that motorhome with ya'll......

TWAT rulez!!!!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
T.W.A.T. Trip! We'll have to get shirts made up for this...

Keith had a great idea on a logo last night. I''m working on it now.... I think you'll like it.

Come on over Sixxer. The more the merrier unless we start overflowing from the motorhome...

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,238 Posts
i'm there but i am not trailering my bike all the way there, i will ride the last 100 miles. I'll share the trailer with the bikes and RSixxer. i don't care it's moto gp

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
I'm willing to do the same from the North East... anyone in? I already have a trailer for probably 10 + bikes...

Either way I will be there, even if I have to ride my 6 all the way to SixxerStock

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I can't wait, even though its only 1 hr. 30 min. from my house im still going to camp out there the entire weekend just cause there's a lot of :boob , plus its going to be off the hook!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I don't care when it is I'm going........Moto GP is way more important than anything else I can think of......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts