Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
sweet, i cant wait to see what the new R6 is going to be like :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
712 Posts
I can't wait...not because I'm looking to get one, but at least everyone will stop talking about what they THINK the 05 will look like and now we will know for sure.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I doubt they will put up any information on the '05 R6. They usually wait until September so they don't steal any summer sales away from their current year bike... as I doubt they have sold all the '04s yet.\

But we'll see if I am wrong.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Well start a countdown and lets see. I'm thinking they will tease you with specs and not show a picture till later. Then again I could be wrong. Guess I'll see early Wednesday morning!!! :mrgreen:

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
June 15th, 9PM pacific time.... its June 15th 7:49 AM Eastern time... We (everyone on the East coast) have a long time to wait for this.... :poke

·
Registered
531 Posts
Can anyone explain to me what time in regard to GMT is 9pm Pacific ?

I'm trying to work out what time it is going to be here in Adelaide Australia.

Cheers

·
Registered
257 Posts
i too doubt they will have any r6 pics, for the same reason rocky stated above. But i am still anxious. 7:32PM pacific now

·
Registered
501 Posts
Jeffsy said:
Can anyone explain to me what time in regard to GMT is 9pm Pacific ?

I'm trying to work out what time it is going to be here in Adelaide Australia.

Cheers
just say you have 30 more minutes till its time

1 - 20 of 43 Posts