Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm converting my bike to track trim so I don't need this stuff anymore! It's all from a 2006 (obviously) R6 50th anni. I've done my best to provide very detailed photos so the condition of every item is assured. If you have any questions or would like me to take pictures of something specific just let me know. Here's a list of all the stuff I'm getting rid of!

Front Fender. Near perfect condition (just a lil dusty). - $85 OBO

Right Upper. Great condition. - $60 OBO

Right Mid #1. Near mint condition. Picture speaks for itself. - $85 OBO

Right Mid #2 (I have two left mid fairings). Has a couple of very minor scrapes. - $70 OBO

Right Fairing. The Yamaha sticker is NOT scratched. Again, it is just dirt. I ran out of Plexus or it wouldn't even be there. There is extremely minor blemishing on the front underside (near the Michelin man) from pebbles coming up while riding. Invisible when its on the bike and is pretty much on every bike, but I'm pointing it out in the interest of full disclosure. - $120 OBO

Left Upper. The small black marks are NOT scrapes, it is just dirt! Good condition, couple of scratches. - $50 OBO

Left Mid. Has a little rash, no cracks whatsoever. - $60 OBO

Left Fairing. Some rash in a couple of places. Still a good looking fairing. I will remove stickers if desired. - $75 OBO

Headlight Assembly W/ HID's. Light scraping on the left outer edge and there are a couple of snapped tabs. I still have the tabs sitting on the bike and I will repair them before sending if you would like. When I took these pictures I still had the third eye attached to the front fairing. It will be included with the headlights. - $225 OBO

Front Fairing. The corner is missing from the left side as pictured and there is a residue on the white decal on the right side (not noticeable but I'm mentioning all details). - $125 OBO

Tail. The pictures tell the story, more or less. - $25 OBO

Undertail. Again, it is just dirty! There may be one or two small scratches but I just need to clean it off and it'll be money. There is one clean crack. No rash or pieces missing. - $60 OBO

Flush Mount Turn Signals. Already wired to hook right up to the R6 stock connectors. - $10 OBO

Left Passenger Peg Assembly. Perfect condition, not ground down etc. - $15
Right Passenger Peg Assembly. Perfect condition, not ground down etc. - $15
Buy both pegs and I'll sell the set for $20.

Passenger Seat. No rips, tears, scratches, etc. Perfect condition. - $25 OBO

I'm located near Atlanta, GA so if you would like to locally pickup something that is prefectly fine with me. All prices are OBO, so if you need something don't be afraid to say so.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
i think they'll fit - but they won't have that exhaust mount.

but don't quote me - i'm saying i THINK they'll fit. see if jess' will fit your's before you buy these - that way you know for sure.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I believe they will mount just fine but the exhaust bracket is different on the older R6 models. Dunno what issues, if any, that will cause.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Yeah, I believe they will mount just fine but the exhaust bracket is different on the older R6 models. Dunno what issues, if any, that will cause.

I didnt think about that, ill get with Jess and see if his will fit. I have the 06+ exhaust mod so i dont need the hanger anyways.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
going to borrow a set from an 07 this week to see if they fit. Ill post in here and let you know my findings

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
15 Posts
pm sent

1 - 15 of 15 Posts