Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***lowered price***I have a 2006 Anniv R-6 for sale. Im looking to sell it due to my 5 month old new baby. I just dont have the drive to ride it at this point. The paint is perfect. It has roughly 2300 miles on it. It has full akrapovic titanium race exhaust,BMC race filter,Power commander,-2 +1 gearing with DD gold chain,Ohlins steering stabilizer,Greggs flush mount front signals,rear fender eliminator,Pazzo gold/black levers,yellow gel grips,new Michelin Pilot CT tires(didnt like the stock Dunlop's),Freestyle inginuity crash bars(just incase),front and rear tire stands(pitbul i think),adjustable rear suspension lowering link,yellow film for front windscreen and speedo healer. I also added blue l.e.d.'s in the front headlights as well as a Piaa low beam headlight bulb. Im sure Im forgetting something here. I will update if I remember. I have added roughly $4,000.00 in parts to this bike. I will also include two jackets(L),one helmet(L),one pair of gloves and a pair of sidi boots(10.5). The jackets are joe rocket yellow/black mesh with all inserts and a black leater Shift jacket with all inserts. Helmet is dark chrome with some hot cartoon chick on the back, i dont remember who makes it. This bike has never been down. Why buy a new bike for more???I am looking for $8,100.00 and Im not in a "forced to sell" position. Would consider trades for a very good condition and close to stock 1991-1993 Mustang LX 5.0 Notchback 5spd. Just paid off bike,so title is on the way.***pm me for pics or further information**...found another toy I want....looking for a quicker sale $7400.00 with all the goodies

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No interest?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I appreciate your wanting the boots, but Im keeping this as a package. Might seem high priced, but this bike is as "like new" as anything thats not new could be. Not a single scratch anywhere.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maxxx, any response from you is good, you always suppply the hot chic pics, so i will hold back my smart ass comments. ALWAYS BOWING TO MAXXX

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: 2006 Anniversary for sale or sale/trade**perfect**

little bump....

·
Registered
244 Posts
The thing with after market mods is that... they do not increase your resale value !! Unless you find a personal buyer who is really into bikes / whatever product your selling .. generally, whatever money you put into your bike/car does not increase its value.

I'm sure its a nice bike with so many mods done and only 2300 miles but don't expect to get a lot for the mods. My .02 cents =)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
appreciate the input, i will put the stock exhaust,airfilter back on. remove the "crash bars",power commander. I will sell the bike without those mods for $7200.00.....does that sound more like it? Im sure someone will want the power commander and the full exhaust as well as the other stuff seperatly

·
Registered
244 Posts
appreciate the input, i will put the stock exhaust,airfilter back on. remove the "crash bars",power commander. I will sell the bike without those mods for $7200.00.....does that sound more like it? Im sure someone will want the power commander and the full exhaust as well as the other stuff seperatly
Thats usually the better way to go if you were to sell a vehicle off. Trying to convince the buyer that your aftermarket parts are worth extra $ is usually harder than just selling the parts alone. For instance, you try to sell that bike back to the dealership they would most likely give you $0 for all the work you put into it. They rather have a stock bike. Only way is to sell it to a personal buyer and even then its more difficult to get your aftermarket mods worth

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
allright...now I found another toy I want and Im looking to move this bike faster...$7400.00 with all the mods....take it away

·
Motorcycle Drive By
791 Posts
Damn, that's a steal. Goodluck. post some pics though, will help your sale for sure.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Maxxx, figures I lost my Iphone this morning. When I get home Ill will try to post or I will send them to you to host.Much appreciated. I you go to craiglist in hartford,ct there are two pics. just look up r6 in the hartford area of craigslist. Thanks for everyone's input!!:cheers

1 - 20 of 42 Posts