Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok i have been stumped for days. I have been recently looking to change my front and back sprockets on my 2006 R6v 16/45 to 15/47 (-1,+2) 520 conv. but have come to find out JT,Sunstar, nor vortexs carrys that for a 2006 from what i was told from local dealers. Am i trying for the wrong conversion could someone help point me in the right direction! Not to familiar with sprockets. Might i mention that i do track days and its my main source of transportation, just wanted some more wheelie power.

Thanks to anyone that will help!!!!!!!! :eek5

YZF-R6 2006/ Full System akrapovic evo2, PCIII module, Scotts Dampener,Fender Eliminator Kit,Integrated Taillight,Flush Mount Blinkers,Rear Seat Cowling.

·
This is not my ass
1,355 Posts
Ok i have been stumped for days. I have been recently looking to change my front and back sprockets on my 2006 R6v 16/45 to 15/47 (-1,+2) 520 conv. but have come to find out JT,Sunstar, nor vortexs carrys that for a 2006 from what i was told from local dealers. Am i trying for the wrong conversion could someone help point me in the right direction! Not to familiar with sprockets. Might i mention that i do track days and its my main source of transportation, just wanted some more wheelie power.

Thanks to anyone that will help!!!!!!!! :eek5

YZF-R6 2006/ Full System akrapovic evo2, PCIII module, Scotts Dampener,Fender Eliminator Kit,Integrated Taillight,Flush Mount Blinkers,Rear Seat Cowling.
I got Vortex sprockets on my 07 and work just fine, the bolt pattern for the rear should be the same as 07 I think?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply! Finaly found some from stealth sprockets, had on for a week now love it best bang for the buck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts