Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Wish I still had my R6
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$1100 shipped get this exhaust.

It's a full Titanium System with a Carbon End Cap and Carbon Riveted Slider.

It comes with ALL mounting Hardware.
Headers are in Excellent Condition.

Canister internals and outer sleeve are new. Brand new installed 5/21/14 by GroundScore Fabworks.
The carbon End cap is a bit damaged, as shown, but is fully functional and usable as is.

The Canister also has a carbon fiber slider on it for aesthetics, and it will probably prevent the sleeve from damage as well. All in all, this looks great on the bike.

MSRP is 1800-2200.
$1100 shipped is pretty fair.

·
Wish I still had my R6
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found the end cap for $91 shipped. If you wanted to to replace it, drill the rivets, pop in the end cap, replace the rivets, and for $95 you have mint condition.

I didn't see the need, as the carbon slider is a $100 part and looks great.

If you want to make an offer, feel free to PM me one, but for a 1800 (can you find it for that?)-2200 exhaust, I think we're right about where we need to be.

·
Wish I still had my R6
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thought I had seen it all.
Thats is the Old can. From the Race system.. that is not the Hex- can.. that comes with the Evolution system.
It's not... technically. It's a re-sleeved shorter (sleeve was built by akra just the way you see it) version of the "race" can, with the full titanium headers.

Since we're getting technical - it's lighter than the race can, it's lighter than the Evolution system because the can is slightly smaller, and you still get 4# titanium headers. :)

Like I said before though: $95 for the tip and rivets, an hour of time and this would look brand new.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts