Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 r6, got from some guy who did all kinds of bs to it. He has the headlights wires to some switch and a few wires cut, don't know what's cut and where they go too, break lights work! running lights don't. Not to worried about the running lights at the moment. But how do I get the cluster lights to work? I have the fuel light and neutral light works as well as the Rev light! Spedo and rmps work all as they should just no lights What can I do to trace this down? Or how can I hook up the cluster lights to the aftermarket headlight switch! Should also add he put moto bars on the bike so no blinker or high been switches on the left side of the bars! Can add me on Facebook if you would like pictures of the wires and what's going on unless I can figure out how to add to this thread! Thank you in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Best one I could get b4 work! The taped up spot has a few others! Also wondering what them white plug-ins go to can't seem to find a spot for them! And with then 3 wires give me dash lights?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts