gytr carbon exhaust
vortex sliders
greggs front blinkers
tag relocation
bmc air filter
rear l.e.d. blinkers
up 1 in the rear
6950 miles

9.8 out of 10 ....... few tictac sized flaws ........ very clean overall.

$6400....Tampa Area

·
Motorcycle Drive By
791 Posts
I'm going to go with 6922 miles...but I'm not psychic

This is killing me that all the good bikes are in FL. GL with the sale, great looking bike.

·
Motorcycle Drive By
791 Posts
Where are you located? Imma driving fool!

thanks for the interest.....but for $5000 I'd just assume keep it.
Illinois :D

·
Motorcycle Drive By
791 Posts
How far is Nashville from you?
8 hours. I'm going to school their in the fall, so if I don't have a bike by then and you haven't sold yours I would definitely be a possibility....that being said, I hope you sell it b/c a bike like that needs a good home for the summer :YEA

·
Registered
21 Posts
vietnow (1 post new member) doesn't think so.

I've gotten 3 p.m.'s from him telling me my bike is 2 years old now...he would offer me $5500.

..........fruit
Don't you just hate how ridiculous some offers are...I got a guy from another forum saying he would offer me 5K for my 07 that I'm selling. GL man.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Don't you just hate how ridiculous some offers are...I got a guy from another forum saying he would offer me 5K for my 07 that I'm selling. GL man.
I don't mind if it happens one time, but not 3.......and this guy throws a ebay listing at me that still had a day left.....and said "sse this is what your bike is worth"

..............if he only knew I'm 40 and I've had my automotive dealer license and I've been around the business for 20 years. Also I have an appraisers license.

This is a more then fair price.

Good Luck to you as well.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well, I never said your bike doesn't look good, it does. But it has 7k on it also, also is an 06 and were in Florida I have seen many bikes go for under 6k but like I said good luck with the sale.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts