Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
My R6 eats Rice
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What up Fellas.. Got a bunch of really nice parts i'm looking to sell. Prices include shipping in the lower 48 states (Hawaii and Alaska extra). Feel free to ask any questions but it's first with the money gets the item. I will do my best to describe any problems or damage. If you don't see anything next to the item, it's in good used condition. I price the items were I need to sell them, and I don't want to do much negotiating.

Leo Vince carbon fiber full exhaust system I belive it's stainless, but could be Titanium. Good shape except for minor damage on the bottom of the tip. Honestly, can't see it once it's installed. $850

Yoshimura Stainless Exhaust w/ Carbon Tip. $300

Power Commander 5 and auto tune system. Comes with everything including O2 sensor. $300 SOLD

Power commander 5 only (No Autotune) $200

Power commander 3 USB $150

Scotts Steering Damper $400

GPR Steering Damper $375

GB Racing Engine covers $175 SOLD

PZ Racing Gear indicator (Plug and play) $80 SOLD

Speedo Healer (Plug and play) $75

·
My R6 eats Rice
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone need any references to see that i'm legit.. I have bought and sold many times on this and other forums. Just ask and I'll get you Screen names

·
My R6 eats Rice
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

Sorry.. I'm not 100% sure but I think most if not all of it won't fit your bike

·
Meet the mistress
400 Posts
If anyone need any references to see that i'm legit.. I have bought and sold many times on this and other forums. Just ask and I'll get you Screen names
This guy is legit! Stopped by his place and seen all the parts that all look mint and near new condition. Good luck with sale!

·
My R6 eats Rice
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey guys.. I'm really sorry for not responding. I just got home from Cabo after the worst hurricane I'm Baja Mexico history.. Had no electricity so I wasn't able to communicate very well. I got back today so I'll be able to shop anything or answer questions about the parts today moving forward.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Oh I want that leo!!

·
My R6 eats Rice
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This guy is legit! Stopped by his place and seen all the parts that all look mint and near new condition. Good luck with sale!
Thanks Sonnie... I appreciate that. Anyone else interested in anything? Gonna sell on Ebay next week if there's no one else interested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts