Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 R6 and I recently got a mid pipe and a shorty slip on so it's basically a straight pipe now. PC doesn't have any tunes that fit this setup. The bike right now runs but doesn't have much low end power but the main problem is the stalling. Whenever I come to a stop the bikes RPMs drop super low and most of the time it will die. I don't know enough about tuning nor do I have a laptop to take in the garage to do it myself. If someone on here could possibly give me a tune that allows more fuel to go into the bike that would be greatly appreciated!

-TJ

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts
I work with all my flash customers to provide a fuel map for the PCV as well as setup the autotune and do the map smoothing needed for the bike to be mapped right and run right. The flash service is $125 and includes all the tuning time free as part of the service. Get in touch via the link in my signature. We can have that bike running perfect. Shoot me a message via the contact page, and I'll reply and you can email me the map. I'll tell you right off the bat if the map is the issue or not. Consultation is free obviously

·
Track junkie wanna be
124 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts