Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was jus curious if anyone knows if there's a way to fit the racefit growler into the exact spot as the stock exhaust pipe instead of mounting it as a high side mount?i kind of like the way the stock mounted exhaust looks.plz lemme know.thanks a bunch

will

·
NO ONE GETS OUT ALIVE!!!
122 Posts
Racefit makes a smaller version called Growler supersport. It.s a little shorter than the stock. Check out Hammy The Can Man.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh ok.so how come i don't see many of these on the r6's?i see the regular growler more than i do the supersports.is there a difference or anything because i like shorty exhausts over side mounts up high.thanks though

·
WATCHOUT...I'll be back
447 Posts
Yup, like that short look also. I was about to buy a yoshi slip on from craigslist and try to mod it to look something like that, but it was sold. He sold it for $90. Has anyone done this or have tried. That will be cool I could save some money. Sometime I keep checking if someone will sell one for cheap. That bike with the short one looks nice.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Got any pics of the supersport growler??? I've got the regular racefit growler on my 06 R6R but like the sound of the non high mounted version of it. Cheers...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wouldn't change my growler if there was a gun to my head. Sounds awesome,especially at about 15.000rpm, and makes everyone look your way when you go tearing by at 130mph+,lol just curious as to what the shorter one looks like...

·
Registered
17 Posts
That looks pretty nice. Does it still sound as good as the regular one??think I'm still gonna stick with mine though.just feels that bit beefier, more of the GP feel I think.nice job though mate....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts