Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

I've accumulated a bunch of goodies for both bikes, All parts are brand new. I will continually update this list for items I cannot upload this second. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] as I'm not on here as often as I like.

NOTE* I don't hold items or are ppl allowed to call dibs person who pays me first is the person who gets the item*

Cheers and good luck

2006 R6+

Motoholders upper fairing stay - sold

2008 R6 ECU- $120

2006+ R6 Clutch kit- $120

If anyone happens to have a CBR 600RR:

Yoyodyne slipper clutch (corsa model)- $800

MRA double bubble windscreen - sold

Motoholders rear aluminum subframe with battery holder-sold

Motoholders carbon air duct -sold

Motoholders Aluminium fairing stay - sold

Marchesini magnesium wheels- $1000 (more history on the wheels: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/forum/cl...07-cbr-600rr-marchesini-magnesium-wheels-1000 )

·
Registered
388 Posts
I would be interested in the front stay if its confirmed for 06/07. and maybe the rims.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pms replied thanks to all.

fairings stay is 08+

I can include rotors but they are for a 07+ cbr 600rr the cush drive (brand new) I believe is universal? From what Joe at erion racing told me is that marchesini uses a universal wheel and installs specific bearings and spacers depending on the bike. Get the correct ones and you can adapt it to possibly any bike.

cheers
Ben

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
i thought u said on the other forum these wheels are supposed to mount up to a 06/07 cbr 1000 and some guy ripped you off saying it was for a cbr 600? So are these rims for an r6?

that is correct from what Joe @ erion racing told me. Therefore the bearings and spacers currently on the wheels may fit a 1000rr based on markings (part#). I can't confirm as I don't have a mule to test. He notified me that they use a universal wheel.. internal spacers and bearings are model specific (so if one is to get correct sized bearings and spacers it could be adapted to another bike) which is an option if I don't sell them. I can't recall what Joe told me about the cush drive I will have to investigate. the rotor carriers are for 07+ cbr 600rr as well as the disc you see in the images.

·
Registered
126 Posts
that is correct from what Joe @ erion racing told me. Therefore the bearings and spacers currently on the wheels may fit a 1000rr based on markings (part#). I can't confirm as I don't have a mule to test. He notified me that they use a universal wheel.. internal spacers and bearings are model specific (so if one is to get correct sized bearings and spacers it could be adapted to another bike) which is an option if I don't sell them. I can't recall what Joe told me about the cush drive I will have to investigate. the rotor carriers are for 07+ cbr 600rr as well as the disc you see in the images.
Marchesini does not use just one wheel. There are other variables besides spacers and bearings. Rotor offset being the main one. Best to be certain of the bike they fit and sell em to someone that has one.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Why post shit up for sale if your not going to respond to potential buyers? This thread should be closed because it's a waste of time.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
sorry you feel that way, if you read the first post I clearly indicated that I'm hardly on here and email is the best way to reach me. I wish I had the luxury of sitting a computer and checking websites as frequently as other may but as it stands I don't have much time within my days to do so.

cheers and good luck with your hunt.

·
13 R1 Street/07 R6 Track
382 Posts
Lol, funny how I post this and I get a response the same day. If you go back to your OP you'll note that no email address was provided or the Mods deleted it, otherwise I would've emailed you directly. 5 days to respond while you have an open for sale thread? That's a bit much. But, whatever good luck with your sale.

·
I like corners.
357 Posts
Lol, funny how I post this and I get a response the same day. If you go back to your OP you'll note that no email address was provided or the Mods deleted it, otherwise I would've emailed you directly. 5 days to respond while you have an open for sale thread? That's a bit much. But, whatever good luck with your sale.

His email was (and still is) listed in the original post. He also clearly stated it'd be better to contact him through email because he's not on here often.

It's not really fair to be pissy with him, because you didn't read the original post fully.

And he probably came in here to post something was sold, because somebody used his email to contact him. And that was when he saw your post.

·
13 R1 Street/07 R6 Track
382 Posts
Pissy? Lol. Whatever it's not that serious so relax.
Then something is up with the App because there is STILL no email showing on the post (see pic below).

If you still want to sell the stay send me your email and I'll make payment right away. That's all I asked from jump. I didn't haggle or low ball, who has times for games or to be "pissy". If not, it's all good. Now let's all move on, because I definitely have better things to do then go back and forth.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.