Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have parts laying around again from a parts bike I picked up to help rebuild my buddy's bike. The bike supposedly had less then 1000 miles before being salvaged.

Pair of rims in very good condition. $350 plus shipping. Willing to sell individually I need be. Both rims will be complete with rotors.

A set of 06 stock forks. No signs of leaking and appeared straight. No visible signs of damage so they look good to me. $280 plus shipping.

lower triple with stops in place $50 plus shipping

OEM brembo master with calipers and stock lines $200 plus shipping.

Clutch perch and lever 06 - $30 shipped

06/07 gas tank side fairings. side with tab is $30 plus shipping and broken tab is $20 plus shipping. I have a few others with missing tabs I need to locate.

06/07 mint subframe with battery tray- $180 plus shipping

06/07 stock tail lights $25 shipped

08+ subframe missing the tip but bodywork still mounts just fine. Race quality - $60 plus shipping.

paypal is best. gift the payment or add the paypal fees. I've sold enough on here lol that people should know me.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reserving this one...

I still have a ton of parts to list as well.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Have the stock exhaust from a 06-09 R6, non S?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got a left mirror? Message me if you do. Thanks
I will check and let you know.

will you sell the brembo MC separately?
I will let you know tomorrow. Theres someone who wants a ton of parts and the MC is one of em.

ill take a right side tank fairing piece. broke or not. message me a price shipped to 17751.
Shoot me a pm with your number so we can work out logistics.

Have the stock exhaust from a 06-09 R6, non S?
Are you looking for the can or the whole thing? Also where is this going since its heavy and bulky so shipping will be a factor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts