Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my 2006 yamah r6 up for sale. I'm ready to move on to another bike after being on an r6 for 3.5yrs now. It will come with a complete set of street plastics painted black and brandy wine candy red as well as complete track fairings. spare set of wheels to run street tires on one, and track tires on the other as well as rotors and sprockets. I've got a couple of spare miscellaneous parts, shock springs, air boxes, injectors, fork springs, harness etc etc... but i'll go on to the mod list, i'll try to get everything down and i'll break it down into sections to try and make it very clear what all is done to the bike.*

Controls:
vortex clip ons
vortex rear sets
ASV c5 unbreakable levers
apex brake lever guard*

Suspension/brakes/other components:
JRI rear shock 600lb spring (200lb rider)
JRI/GP suspension 25mm fork cartridges .95 springs
Graves Type A rear suspension link
Attack performance Trail/Rake adjustable triple clamp (keyless)
Ohlins Damper with Graves mount
2 sets of wheels, stock rotors on one set and galfer waves front and rear on the other set, bunch of track tires for take offs to use.*
performance friction .10 carbon track pads*
stainless steel lines all around*
rear SBK reservoir delete*

Electronics/Engine:
Leo Vince full system Stainless/carbon can
dynojet exup removal/bypass plug
BMC race air filter
Slight Head deck and polishing
slipper clutch mod/new clutch plates this yr
Injectors cleaned and flow tested this year
Woodcraft case covers
YEC ecu flash/sub harness
dynojet pcv*
dynojet quickshifter (gp shift) wired directly to ECU
dynojet map switch with map 1 tuned toVP u4.4 and map 2 is 93 pump gas
xt gps pro 4 laptimer and instrument cluster
ballistic light weight battery*
Since the triple clamp is keyless, there is no key. there is a kill switch on the left handle bar for auxiliary and a kill switch for the fans since the yec harness cuts away the fans

Miscellaneous things off the top of my head:
Tech spec tank grips
tank sliders on blue track tank
driven keyless gas cap on track tank/ off brand keyless cap on street tank
rear spools
evotech rear axle nut
driven oil fill cap
95% safety wired, just need to drill the front axle pinch bolts and wire those up

the street plastics are ford ua black, and house of kolors candy brandy wine, in great shape. the street plastics will come with tank, and all body work, rear taillight, seat cowl and headlight (wired to run both high and low beam at the same time) and a graves fender eliminator.*

the bad:
because of the keyless situation I removed the headlight/turn signal control unit off the left handle bar, so there is no way to control high and low beam, so that is why I wired power directly to both sides of the headlight, also there are no turn signals.*
the bike has been down, very slow tip over in the gravel at barber motorsports park so the track plastics on riders right is scuffed up but nothing serious. the street plastics have never been down nor has the bike been down on the street*

the bike put down 115 on pump gas and 119 on u4.4 and 127 on a very aggressive mr12 tune that I did not keep or care to run as mr12 is crazy expensive. I only run the u4.4 when its over 95deg out at the track.*

The title is clean and in my name, the motor has roughly 2500 street miles, probably less as the YEC set up does not allow for mileagle/speedo so I'm not sure, but def no more than 2500. and probably 9-12 track days on the bike. between track days I always changed the oil with mobil 1 and a k/n filter, and oil was always changed when taken to the street and off the street, even if it was just 500 miles between track days, if it saw the street, the oil got changed.*

I'm lookin for 8500 cash, the dealership in my town has a 2012 r1 with 6k miles on it for 8900 so unless you have a comparable r1 for trade, I don't care to hear about any trades. the bike is currently located in Statesboro GA, but I frequent the Atlanta area and can bring it up with me if any serious buyers are interested.*

the pitbull stands and irc warmers are not included in the sale. also the marchesinis are no longer on the bike or available

I will flood this thread with pics later today

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts