Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS NOT MY BIKE, DO NOT CONTACT ME, PLEASE CALL THE NUMBER BELOW

Up for sale is my 2006 Yamaha R6 in Blue with only 2,6XX miles.....Oxford MI 6200.00 248-841-5520
This bike has barely been ridden. It has new Pilot Power tires and it is ready to ride.
Spiegler Stainless Front Brake Lines
Vesrah RJL Racing Brake Pads
Pitbull Steering Damper
Pilot Power Tires
Renthal Md Compound grips
Stomp Grip
Hotbodies Dual Radius Smoke Windscreen
Hotbodies MGP Slip on exhaust (cat convertor is intact like stock)
Hotbodies Smoke Flushmount Turn Signals
Fender Eliminator Kit
Woodcraft Frame Slider
Woodcraft Spool sliders
Alth Full Floating Front Wave Rotors with Gold Guides

History: I bought this bike from a collector that managed to put only 456 miles on it from 2006-2007 when I purchased it and today in 2010 it has only 2,6XX miles. I have used only K+N filters. Oil changed with Repsol Full syn every 500 miles.
This bike has never been down, or even dropped in the driveway (I Promise). There are no scratches on the cases or anywhere else to prove it. Now keep in mind that the bike is an '06 and it does have some minor marks and scratches, but nothing on the tank at all. Most are on the tail from the garage and getting on and off the bike.

I can provide the Vin # and Hi- Res pictures upon request, please send me your phone number or e-mail address and I will contact you. There are too may spammers on here.
Please only serious inquiries...I am willing to work on the price as I know that the market is always changing but I am in no way desperate to sell this because I have nothing but time.

Here is link to a video of the bike:

There have been some updates like the rotors since the videos...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts