Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

261 - 280 of 280 Posts

·
Forum Moderator
3,105 Posts
Yeah, it's closer to the third week of June next year. I'll have to see if I can work it into my schedule. :fact Are you crazy? I wouldn't miss it for the world. It will be my 5th Convention. :YEA

·
Diggity Dang!!
1,602 Posts
I'm planning on it again. It'll be me and a buddy with a 2007 R6, and maybe another guy with a gixxer 6... Looking forward to it. Do we send money now.. LOL!!

·
R6 Master
840 Posts
sweet sounds like we have a decent start for sure.I know there me & 3 others going again.2 of them have been there the last 2 yrs & the other guy came for the first time this year & is comming back & i believe hes bringing his wife next yr. which is cool because we need more women there :)

·
Diggity Dang!!
1,602 Posts
yea my wife said shes stayin home next time. Shes more into malls and beaches and straight roads.. LoL I dont mind, I'll get to ride more.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
THat is awesome guys! That is a great way to get things going!

I will get some 08 threads up before long. Derrick, my wife is the same way, LOL. and on the money, I am pretty sure it will be the same price but I have to make sure. I'll let ya know though.

chad

·
Registered
52 Posts
dmccarley1979 said:
yea my wife said shes stayin home next time. Shes more into malls and beaches and straight roads.. LoL I dont mind, I'll get to ride more.

Mine is the sameway, I am going to have to convince her it is a good idea for me to go to the convention while she stays home..... :sing

·
Hey you guys, slow down.
1,347 Posts
better not give her any ideas on how to spend alot of moeny while your gone...I think im going to have to bring the lady friend with me this year.

·
Diggity Dang!!
1,602 Posts
ecuR6 said:
Mine is the sameway, I am going to have to convince her it is a good idea for me to go to the convention while she stays home..... :sing
See the problem was that my wife thought when I said "motorcycle convention" that it was a huge tittie fest, you know? So I figured, fine, go with me. And as I figured, she didnt have the greatest time and she figured out it wasn't a tittie fest. Now, she doesnt want to go back. You might have to take her the first time, but you never know, she might like it.

·
R6 Master
840 Posts
This is a good teaser of what kinda fun we have down ther but by no means does it cover all the cool stuff that there is to do. Check it out & make your plans!

Thanks for the link shane

·
Registered
52 Posts
dmccarley1979 said:
See the problem was that my wife thought when I said "motorcycle convention" that it was a huge tittie fest, you know? So I figured, fine, go with me. And as I figured, she didnt have the greatest time and she figured out it wasn't a tittie fest. Now, she doesnt want to go back. You might have to take her the first time, but you never know, she might like it.

She definitely likes to ride, but I just don't know if I would like to ride the whole week with her on the back..... :secret opps.... I hope she doesn't get on here and read this.... haha

·
Diggity Dang!!
1,602 Posts
ecuR6 said:
She definitely likes to ride, but I just don't know if I would like to ride the whole week with her on the back..... :secret opps.... I hope she doesn't get on here and read this.... haha
haha, George aka Wheatman on the R1-Forum, brought his wife Stacey, and she loves to ride, and he rides HARD with her on there. She's into it though. You never know!

261 - 280 of 280 Posts