Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
R6 Master
840 Posts
i totally agree!! come ride YOUR OWN pace & have tons of fun with a great bunch of people. The next convention is June 08. There will be a sticky topic up about it soon so youll be able to get in on all the info there.

Ridyn....there several people from texas that show up. If none happen to be here on the R6 boards then you can hook up with a few of the R1 members on the R1 fourm and maybe hook up with them for the trip.Theres people from ALL over the USA & canada that come.

YES i said canada!!! there a girl who came all the way by her self from canada (1200 miles i think she said) just to ride the dragon with us!!!

·
Oorah!
1,140 Posts
SuperDave344 said:
i totally agree!! come ride YOUR OWN pace & have tons of fun with a great bunch of people. The next convention is June 08. There will be a sticky topic up about it soon so youll be able to get in on all the info there.

Ridyn....there several people from texas that show up. If none happen to be here on the R6 boards then you can hook up with a few of the R1 members on the R1 fourm and maybe hook up with them for the trip.Theres people from ALL over the USA & canada that come.

YES i said canada!!! there a girl who came all the way by her self from canada (1200 miles i think she said) just to ride the dragon with us!!!

Wooho, i guess i'll just sign up on the R1 forums and check it ou! :YEA

·
Registered
244 Posts
im gonna see if i can make it next year...its a long ass haul...really really long ass haul but man would it be an experience and a half!!!!

Total Est. Distance: 2353.87 miles ouch ahah

·
R6 Master
840 Posts
WOW thats is a really long haul!!! If you can make it we'd love to have another R6 there reperesenting for sure & im sure if you like ridding youd love it there & it would be worth the trip.

·
Atom Smasher
862 Posts
I think I will be adding to the Canadian contigent next year as well : 780 miles for me

·
Diggity Dang!!
1,602 Posts
now you guys dont back out!! We have a lot of interest early and then closer to the convention it gets thinner and thinner, and then we end up with 5 or 10 out of 200! The R1 Forum just kills us!

·
Registered
244 Posts
ill see if my days off schedule lines up...i work 15on 6 off anyways and if it lines up i might just trailer the bike down...it is 24 hour ride one way, but like i said i would love to be there

·
Diggity Dang!!
1,602 Posts
Maplesyrup said:
ill see if my days off schedule lines up...i work 15on 6 off anyways and if it lines up i might just trailer the bike down...it is 24 hour ride one way, but like i said i would love to be there
you wouldn't regret it!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ridyn said:
Wooho, i guess i'll just sign up on the R1 forums and check it out! :YEA
Did you find anyone from Tx thats going? I'm in Houston and am thinking about going. Long drive but it looks like a fun trip. The roads around here are straight and flat, sure would be nice to ride the what I'm seeing in the pictures!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts