Vesrah srjl pads
520 drive kit with vortex rear 45t +driven rear 47t
Keyless ignition
Fully safety wired
Race SS body
BMC race filter
ETI tank sliders

Extras…
NEW woodcraft frame slider pucks, NEW woodcraft foot peg, NEW woodcraft shifter peg, fairing stay, NEW woodcraft case slider, spare cooling hoses, OE mint cooling fans, 2 Shark fins (1 black, 1 bare), NEW 520 chain.
A set of 211 GP-A take offs
All new Yamaha OEM chassis bearings and Allballs stem bearing kit NIB - Over $200 in bearings here.

Title is missing from a home robbery in January 2013. It was clear and in the dealer’a name that Al Guilbeault bought it from when I recieved BOS and title. It was reported to local PD. The title is registered to a dealership in New Jersey...if I could remember the name or actually get the name of the dealer from Mr. Guileault I would, unfortunately getting this info from him is nearly impossible, I have tried many times via facebook, text message, calling. No luck. I have a report I just ran today that I could email, no theft, no wreck, no claims.

Couple options here…
$6200 you get everything listed
$5400 for bike and spare parts. I keep the rims and AK20s.

Call/Txt 513-384-88OO
email kiroc89 at gmail dot com

·
Wants 2 Race
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump...

there's a lot of bike here...just for fun, not counting the bodywork, the AK20s, the spare parts, wheels, tires, motor, flashed ecu, and a few other odds and ends I tallied up $5900 in parts from sportbiketrackgear to duplicate build, obv I don't expect to come close with depreciation of course

1 - 2 of 2 Posts