Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$9,500 The bike has about 8500 miles on it at the moment. They are adult driven miles, no stunting or racing. I owe the bank $10,000 on it right now. I am taking a big loss.

I just put a brand new set of Michelin Pilot Power tires on it two days ago. Those alone cost me $500 with installation.

The bike has all the mods listed in the signature.

Call me at 334 614 5834 or respond here if you have questions.

Chris

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am on the georgia/alabama border here in Phenix City Alabama.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We will see I guess.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks...I have had several guys around here attempt to buy but they ran into issues getting a loan for it.

Its like I tell them, if you look at this bike and say, I would like to set my bike up like that, this would be a good deal for you. It will save you alot of money. All you have to do is get on and ride.

If you think that you would buy it and change alot of stuff, it would be better to buy a brand new 2007 R6 and start from there. You can get an 07 R6 right now out the door at about 9,000 I think. But when you get it, if you are like me, you will drop another 2 grand in it right away just personalizing it.

Depends on what you want. I have around 4,000 invested in this one right now and I ride it back and forth to work everyday.

·
The E-racings Guy
82 Posts
GL with the sale, where did you buy pilot powers for $500 installed, you need a new tire guy

I agree with the above, special bikes need special buyers, ebay might be your best bet

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got them from a shop around here. The rear was 280 installed and the front was 214 installed. My tireshield insurance paid for the rear so it was not a big deal.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ttt

·
cubandiaz
106 Posts
FREE BUMP for a hot lookin bike...but like they said I would keep pluggin away at Ebay with it. Every bank is gonna turn down the loan if the person applying for the bike amount is getting a vehicle loan and not a personal loan(they are gonna need amazing credit for a personal loan of that amount). Banks go by NADA and your bike is only worth about 8500 at the highest...banks dont look at the mods(Sister works as a loan officer at Bank of America). So you best bet is to get someone with cash in hand or they take a loan for as much as they can and the can pay you the rest in cash or you will just have to eat the negative and pay it yourself......all in all GL with the sell bro!

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
i've had my eyes on this bike for a while, i like it looks awesome (but the spikes on the forks look little scary).

if i was closer i would try to work something out, i am thinking about selling my bike and getting a third gen.

heres a bumb for a SICK bike!!!!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks alot guys....it is currently on hold for a guy that is coming back from deployment to Iraq...I will revive the thread if something happens with the deal. He should be back in a few weeks.

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sale fell through so she is back on the market.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ttt

1 - 19 of 19 Posts