Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 R6, Front end collision claim is about to settled tommro or this week and i own my title still.....
Basically everything is for sale except what is gone (damaged)
Everything except:
Headlights, Gauges,Handle Bars, Forks pretty sure there done, front tire and rim, side fairings are all broke off i'm pretty sure but the motor and whole rear end is still in mint shape bike had 8000KM on it before accident (have oil change papers to prove) Also have a brand new clutch cable i bought before accident

PM will offers and needs
I can send pics of the part you want also to show condition

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
For the idiot who says no bids , I didnt mean to write top bidder wins it what i mean is i don't feel like listing 1000 parts with a price if someone wants something il let them email me and if i think their offer is fair then its theirs but if someone low balls me then they wont get a response!

·
Registered
67 Posts
how many miles are on the guage, might be interested.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I need a clutch lever (no rash no bend). I also need the inner connectors that plugs into the front turn signals. The original owner butchered the pair installing flushmounts.

·
Registered
821 Posts
How much for the subframe? Also I need the front and rear brake reservoirs with brackets if you've got them still

1 - 20 of 22 Posts