Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Sicilian Racing
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, My 2007 R6S has been tore down completely. I have a lot of good parts that I'm willing to let go rather cheaply, I wont give them away. If you need something PM me. I was told that these parts will fit an 04 05 R6. I have done some research and I have not found anything that says these Parts WILL NOT FIT. I suggest you do your own research to make sure. I have a lot of parts in very good condition. :D

I do not have the rims or rotors, already sold them.

If I get some interest, I'll post up some pics.

I have the OEM Plastics, Red, minus the front fender.

Dennis

Sicilian Racing

·
Sicilian Racing
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
The thread has generated some interest, thanks to those who have shown interest. I'll list some things that I think some riders may want:

Speed Metal Folding Billet levers, sold as a pair.
Forks, straight no issues. Had them rebuilt with OEM parts last August. The lower tree is toast. I'll sell the Forks with the upper tree and the ignition together.
Subframe, great
Swingarm has some scratches.
Upper Frame excellent condition.
Wiring harness.
The engine has a hole right above the counter sprocket which was the demise of the bike. The head is still intact on the motor.
Throttle bodies, BMC Airfilter.
Tank will be good for TD's.
I have removed the fuel pump from the tank, fully functional.

There are more parts, I have listed the parts that may go quickly.

Thanks.

·
Sicilian Racing
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Clutch and Stator covers still for sale. OEM, no damage just a very slight wear on the stator cover.
PM me with your e-mail address and I will send pictures.

·
Sicilian Racing
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I want to say THANKS to all those who have shown interest and purchased items from me. I just want to clarify something concerning the OEM Plastics. I'm selling these as a WHOLE unit, I'm not willing to split any of the plastics. Now, if you want the mirrors or the rear seat, we can work a deal. If you really, really want a specific plastic, I'll sell it to you at the stealership prices............I'm just saying.....:)

I'm willing to give someone a great deal on the entire plastics, includes mirrors, speed screen, rear seat and the main seat....hell I'll even throw in a Hot Bodies Front Fender, never been drilled or placed on the bike. PM me your e-mail address and I'll shoot you the pics.

Again, thanks to all who have shown interest and purchased.

Dennis

·
Sicilian Racing
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Subframe is SOLD

Coils are SOLD

ECU,Wiring harness, left Rear Set, Vortex clip mount AVAILABLE

Stator and Clutch Covers still AVAILABLE

I have more parts left, PM and I'll let you know what I have left.

Dennis

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.