Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Started life as a charcoal R6, tossed the bike at a trackday while in street form and didn't replace the damaged right side fairings. Now running Optimal 'glass.

7000 miles on the bike. Always run Amsoil synthetic. Clean title in hand. All street parts are also included.

A more comprehensive parts list...

M4 exhaust, Ti can w/ carbon tip.
PC3 custom mapped
smog block off plates
Optimal Fairings
Vortex gas cap
Woodcraft frame slider
bar end sliders and swingarm spools
GYTR filter - less than 600 miles
Less than 600 miles on oil change
Dunlop Q2 tires with 3 intermediate track days (lots of life left)
-1 front sprocket
Fresh front forks
Stomp Grip

As I said, the right side street parts have damage -
EDIT: 11-14-10
I pulled out the street stuff and the right side pieces aren't as bad as I remembered. I have 2 right side lowers - both have scratches to varying degrees. I have two mids, one with moderate rash and one with just one scratch. Definitely need a headlight cowl.
Street pics added.

Aftermarket street parts include

DDM HID 35 watt kit spliced into factory connections
CA smoked integrated turn signal
Hotbodies flush mount signals
undertail

I'm sure there is more stuff I'm forgetting and I'll add it as I come across it. Also a few spare street plastics.
Have almost all stock parts as well - they'll also be included.

NOT INCLUDED AS OF NOW
Ohlins Damper
Harris Rearsets
Fren Tubo brake lines.

Edit: The bracket that holds on the can is scratched but the can has no blemishes. I went down with a CF can... it didn't do so well. This IS NOT the can the bike went down with.

EDIT: 11-14-10 Street Parts

Price including everything mentioned is $5500. If you don't want the exhaust and PC3 - I'll take $4800
Located outside Las Vegas, willing to help ship but all costs will be paid for by the purchaser.

:cheers

EDIT: PRICE DROP 11/11/10

$5200 with exhaust and PC3 - $4500 without

Come and get it fellas'

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please, one at a time people - let's keep this civil - no need for everyone to trample all over eachother...

:sing

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh. A streetfighter if I can find a steal on one - otherwise most likely another R6 from a forum member :laugh

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so are you also selling the damper? Interested in it. Also are you willing to sell the track fairings?
The damper won't sell unless the bike does - because if the bike doesn't sell I'm dumping more money into it and I don't want to buy another damper :lmao

I'll sell the track fairings though - $225 + ship
(I want new ones :D)

Edit: That will include the front fender that's missing in pictures :laugh

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looking to change things up a bit.

We'll see though -I'm about a week or two away from just keeping it and starting the winter renovations :naughty

1 - 20 of 36 Posts