Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling the total set of R6 fairings, integrated tail light and flush mount turn signals off a RED 2007 R6 with about 2500 miles on them. They are in excellent shape. Not selling the gas tank! Oh, selling the stock exhaust too... and the headlight unit. I think thats it. PM me with your offers.

·
Motorcycle Drive By
791 Posts
Ooops....thought I put the color in there! They are off a red 2007 R6. And for pricing.... I am looking at 1200 bucks for the fairings with the flush mounts and integrated tail like. Comes with the rear seat too.
How much for the tail section with the tail light? If you're willing to part out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well.... not really wanting to part it all out. But if i get enough interest in bits in pieces I guess I will. So, the rear tail section cowling with the seat and light.... $200.

·
Motorcycle Drive By
791 Posts
Well.... not really wanting to part it all out. But if i get enough interest in bits in pieces I guess I will. So, the rear tail section cowling with the seat and light.... $200.
Understand. I'm just looking at at '07 that has some damage to the tail section, damn things are hard to come by in red.

·
if u read this u are gay
758 Posts
how much for both mids, if you can do that..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.