Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a 2007 Yamaha yzf r6 raven edition and I read that the raven has like 10 more horsepower than just the r6 so I’m not sure if there’s a specific crankshaft kit I need for for the raven or if it’s the same kit as the r6 but I’m needing help finding the parts, I’m needing a crankshaft kit and piston bearings, I’m having trouble finding them. If anyone can help me find a website that sells a kit or the crankshaft and crankshaft bearings I’d appreciate it.

·
Why yes I don't!!!!!!!!!!
4,810 Posts
I got a 2007 Yamaha yzf r6 raven edition and I read that the raven has like 10 more horsepower than just the r6 so I’m not sure if there’s a specific crankshaft kit I need for for the raven or if it’s the same kit as the r6 but I’m needing help finding the parts, I’m needing a crankshaft kit and piston bearings, I’m having trouble finding them. If anyone can help me find a website that sells a kit or the crankshaft and crankshaft bearings I’d appreciate it.
Did the same source also talk about Nessie or Bigfoot? Shit Ben Bostrom rubbed up against my R1 and that gave it +40 horsepowerz. I put 5 stickers on it... thats another 50 horsepowerz. 10 more horsepowerz then I will have to start Yut Ughing to wheelie that bitch! :fact:dunce:

The level of work you are inquiring about requires specific knowledge and color codes. The answer you seek is in the service manual

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
you read that the color of a bike has more HP? time to stop reading what you were reading!! nothing against you, it just amazes me the level of stupid shit on the internet.
any OEM part site will sell you engine parts. https://www.partshark.com/oemparts/a/yam/5004601af8700209bc795038/crankshaft-piston

btw, what's a piston bearing? you may want to have someone do this work for you.... you're calling stuff the wrong thing. not trying to be a dick.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Then what’s the difference in the r6 with flames, r6s, you never know... thanks for being a dick about it... now you can kind just go mind your own damn business

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Then what’s the difference in the r6 with flames, r6s, you never know... thanks for being a dick about it... now you can kind just go mind your own damn business
just the paint my friend. just the paint. none of them were any more special except to the owner.

·
Registered
25 Posts
you read that the color of a bike has more HP?
There was a Rossi edition R6 up for sale when I was shopping for a bike. It's yellow and has 46 on it, gotta be faster than the bog standard R6, right? The only downside is that you're going to have strangers walking up to you and saying, mate, Rossi just called and wants his bike back :tongue

Maybe it's true, though. I have seen several of those bikes for sale, but have never actually seen one on the road... maybe because they're going so fast!!! :lmao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts