Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is most of my fairings set and parts. I am selling off all my fairings because I picked up a set of 2012 fairings. These are OEM. No mounting screws, push fasteners, etc are NOT included. They were plasti dipped but I took it off so there is a little plasti dip left here and there. But it peels right off. They have little wear and tear. There is damage on the left mid fairing and right lower fairing. From being low sided. Other then that they are in great condition. A little chip here and there. But structurely they are solid. The gas tank is in good condition but a small dent and crack in the paint on the side.Has a small dent on the right side by the Yamaha emblem.The paint has a split right there too. No leaks. All parts are used but in like new condition. Head light assembly is in good condition. No cracks in the glass. The housing is in good condition. Only issue with it is the four mounts/holes where it mounts to the fairing stay they broke off so you would have to run self tapping screws into it. All prices on the items are negotiable Im not firm.

Go to my drop box for pictures:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q19urvv60z3rzjc/AACQW3BZwYL_f_hnh3aBP1D4a?dl=0

SMALL PARTS:

Yellow Seat covers for main seat and passenger seat- $35 each or 60 for both

Zero Gravity Light Smoke-$55

ShoGun No cut 2008-2015 R6 Frame sliders pristine never been down-SOLD

OEM Black Grip(Throttle side)-$10

OEM Clear Tail Light-$30

OEM Brake return spring switch-$10

OEM Nose light ( 3rd Eye)-SOLD

Rear square tail signals-$15

Front OEM singles -$15

OEM Header gaskets-$15

Left Air Duct cover-$20

OEM Bar ends , little scuff-$10

Carbon Bar Ends-$15

Flush mounts-$10

Left/Right air ducts for lower fairings-$40

Lowering links( 3" drop)-$60

Two pieces that go in the mid fairing, have no clue what they are called-$10

OEM Kickstand, NOT Shortend-$65

OEM Front sprocket-$25

OEM Rear sprocket-$25

2 sets of OEM clutch and brake leavers (Has a little damage to ends from being down or dropped, not broken)-BOTH SETS SOLD

Passenger Pegs-SOLD

Headlight assembly with light bulbs and wiring-SOLD

Stock OEM exhaust-$55

GYTR Slip on( unpacked no baffle, has plasti dip on it. Comes off)-SOLD

2- OEM Fender- $30, One SOLD

Fender Elminator-SOLD

Stock headers with CAT-SOLD

EXCUP Assembly and cables -$20

2012 Gas pump(3,xxx miles)-$70

Gas tank cap( Had no key when I got my new tank so had to break the lock), some pieces of it can be used, the rubber gaskets are still good-SOLD

OEM Air Fliter-$20

2 OEM Flash Relay- $10 each

Stator cover Pristine condition-$60

Pick up cover Pristine condition -$60

Front/Rear Reservor Socks-$10

Left and Right OEM Rearsets, Shifting lever, shifting rod-SOLD

2008-2015 ( Mighy fit 06-07)OEM Rims with OEM rotors and OEM sprocket, No dents, no scratches, straight,With yellow pin stripping-$375

FAIRINGS:

Headlight Cowling-SOLD

Front fender-SOLD

Gas tank front fairing- SOLD

Gas Tank Side Plastics Gold-SOLD small cracks by mounting holes(fixed, OEM Painted Gold)

Black Upper fairings-SOLD

Yellow upper fairings-$50 for both

Yellow mid fairings with rash-SOLD

Lower fairings Left/ Righ side-SOLD

Lower fairing Left-$70

Complete Undertail -SOLD

Top passenger fairing- SOLD

Top Main Seat fairing-SOLD

Rear tire hugger-$20

Gas tank no pump-$285

Feel free to give me a call with any questions 707-495-2238. Not firm on any prices so feel free to make a offer.

Thanks,
Gabriel

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
Can I get some more detailed shots of the gytr? specifically the dipped parts and and scratches/scuffs? rfr a z i [email protected]

·
Touchdown!
1,415 Posts
I'll take the passenger fairing. PM me.

Thanks.

·
Touchdown!
1,415 Posts
Rear tail upper purchased.

·
Turn 1 = a Trip 2the Moon
290 Posts
hard to figure out whats what....but...
tail section...plastics that are on the top

·
Touchdown!
1,415 Posts
He explained to me that he got hit by a car while on his bike. It may be a delay in responding to this thread or shipping any parts purchased.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes that's correct I was hit by a car yesterday and hurt pretty bad, won't be able to get stuff sold and shipped till I get home from the hospital, if you need to reach me please give me a call.

·
Touchdown!
1,415 Posts
Thanks for the refund.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump! Been home resting and feeling better, time to get this stuff sold, I updated the add with new products that I will be selling, I will take new pictures of everything and upload to drop box.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump, edited my add and marked all of the items that sold, If it has a price and not "SOLD" Its still available. Added some new items. Let's get these parts sold, I'm broke from the Akra exhaust I bought! Lol.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts