Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
GSXR Eater
754 Posts
Inaesll, you are very close being as you are stationed in GA. So I expect to see you there in 09. Thank you for serving our country brutha, and please be safe out there.
yeah man np, just doin the job. but yeah i will be there for sure. oh and call me sean. thats what naes is... sean backwords i dont know had it since i was like 15 just kinda stuck. so usualy who is usualy there every year. are the mccoys?

hey dude my brother n law is there at stewart his name is rudy montoya. I was just there three weeks ago at his homecoming from iraq. U know him by any chance.
no man i dont know him he is in 1st brigade if he just got back. i know a couple of peeps from there but its a pretty big place. but im glad to hear he got back safe. :fact

·
Will work for track time
19,494 Posts

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
nice pics and videos paytheon.ill be looking forward to the thread on the 09 convention.

·
Just Burnin Time
2,220 Posts
Shane - What happen to your lowers? Bike doesnt have the same appeal... You parting it out piece by piece or something?? lol

I am on the west coast and would die to make that trip with some of you from the west... What road did you take to get there? I would be in to meet part of the way and car pool.

·
Premium Member
18,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Shane - What happen to your lowers? Bike doesnt have the same appeal... You parting it out piece by piece or something?? lol

I am on the west coast and would die to make that trip with some of you from the west... What road did you take to get there? I would be in to meet part of the way and car pool.
His bike was damaged in a trailer accident. The trailer seperated from the tow vehicle while in tow. Shane didn't have time to get his bike fully restored from the accident before heading to Deals Gap.

·
Just Burnin Time
2,220 Posts
His bike was damaged in a trailer accident. The trailer seperated from the tow vehicle while in tow. Shane didn't have time to get his bike fully restored from the accident before heading to Deals Gap.
Are you serious?!?!? Thats my worst fear every trackday... I swear i dont look at the road, only the rearview! lol

Bike still sick to the nuts either way! :toocool:

61 - 78 of 78 Posts